Ch18: Swimming

Laxus' pov

"Let's do away with the pleasantries and shake up that scoreboard with some one on one battles" Chapati yelled as the crowd screamed and shouted in approval. "First up the kitten with major claws, Mermaid heels Millianna. Against Quattro Puppy's towering giant Semmes" he added as the two stepped into the arena. 

The gong rang as Millianna took off her cape and threw it to the side. Semmes then started to spin around and went across the battle field in an attempt to hit Millianna. She continued to dodge the attacks. She went to tie him up with one of her attacks but it bounced right off and she went flying back. 

Semmes stopped moving before starting to spin once again. Millianna went to attack again but it bounced off once again and then hit her again. She got off the ground as Semmes started to spin again. Millianna used one of her attacks to grab onto Semmes as it was a little like a tug of war. Dust then rose from the ground and when it cleared, Semmes was down with Millianna sitting on top of him with his hands and legs tied up.

"Millianna is treating the arena like her own personal cat box and she's got something big to bury" Chapati yelled as the end match went off. "Okay moving on to the second match of the battle segment. Let's hear it for the minstrel that sings to the red moon. Sabertooth's Rufus Lore. He'll be facing off against Blue Pegasus holy night Eve Tearm" Chapati yelled as the next competitors arrived on the battle field. 

The gong went and Eve started with an attack that went to Rufus but it turned out to be an illusion. "This is boring" (Y/n) growled as she leaned on the edge of the wall. "Hey can we talk....... Alone" I asked as she shrugged and we headed out of the area we were in. 

"So what's wrong" She asked. "Well, its clear that our team is going to go up against either Raven Tail, Lamia Scale or the other Fairy Tail team and I have a feeling that we will end up fighting Raven Tail" I explained. 

(Y/n)'s pov

Laxus explained to me about what he was thinking and I smiled at him. "Don't worry, its fine. No matter who you fight, I know you'll win besides, you have your mark and that allows you to use my magic" I replied, smiling at him. He blushed lightly before I grabbed onto the collar of his purple shirt and pulled him into a kiss. 

At first Laxus was shocked but soon he kissed back. I brushed my tongue across his lips asking for entrance. He opened his mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. Eventually Laxus won and his tongue explored my mouth. After a while we parted, a string of saliva strung from our mouths. 

The announcer than called Laxus out for the last fight as I wished him luck. I went to the wall but didn't watch the match since I knew Laxus would win and I was right but not only did he win but he beat the entire Raven Tail guild. 

Time skip

"Hey (Y/n), your coming with us" Master Makarov spoke as Laxus, Mavis and he walked over. "Coming with you to where" I asked. "We are going swimming" Laxus replied with a sigh and his arms crossed. "I raised an eyebrow then shrugged and followed them. 

We arrived at the swimming pool as I went into the girl's changing room with Mavis but I don't understand why, I mean she's a ghost but whatever. I put on a (F/c) bikini and tied up my (H/l) hair into a ponytail. "Your really sweet, you know that" Mavis laughed as she changed into a swimsuit. 

"Umm thanks, I guess" I replied. "Laxus is lucky to have you" she added, a smile plastered over her face. I laughed a little before leaving the changing room and seeing Makarov and Laxus in their swim stuff. Laxus still had his arms crossed in annoyance. (Mavis got you the swimsuit by the way)

"Oh come on Laxus, cheer up" I laughed, pushing him backwards as he fell into the water. Mavis and Makarov laughed as Laxus came to the surface. He gave an evil smirk before grabbing my ankle and pulling me into the water with him. I splashed him playfully as he did the same and Mavis came into the water and started to swim as well. 

I laughed as we all had fun until the  water started to get cold and then it all froze over. Moment later Natsu made everything explode and Fairy Tail had to pay the repair bill. Lucky us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that its short, but I got bored and a little lazy with typing this last night and before I could finish it, my parents and I started watching a movie called The Nine Lives Of Christmas which I loved and I will be working on a story based off of it.