Chapter 10

My body is only just heeling from the metal and physical scars that have been placed on me. I had to be taken to the Islands Doctor due to my wolf being so silent and my wounds not healing as fast as they should. Im apparently fine, i wouldn't say that waking up in the middle of a night screaming and with a horrible fever is alright. Ever since i got here i haven't been able to sleep proparly. My eyes feel heavy but my conscience is alway wary waiting for something or wanting something. It is kept away by the millions of thoughts swirling around my head. My heart continues to beat but i feel as if i was dead like my ass of a mate said i was. 

Speaking of my mate, i wonder if they got him out of the vines i place around him? With that little air going into his body he could die in a couple of months. Even though i only met him once, that would be the day i rejoiced. 

Apart from going to the pack doctor i have pretty much been holed up inside my God fathers house. He has been begging me to go outside, he even promised me that he'll take me to the palace. But i don't feel like going out into the town. I do spend quite a lot of time in the garden, trying to train. Key word, Try. 

My mind keeps drifting and i don't seem to have enough energy as i use to- 

The ring of the door bell pulls me away from my thoughts. Sighing i head to get it. On the other side stood an extremely beautiful girl. 

She had Long thick black hair that would be soft to touch. Her eyes were a mixture of browns with flickers of gold in them. Her face was young, probably just older than me, she was around the same height as me though which made it less painful when staring at her with utter confusion. She seemed familiar....

" Ah so your the girl that Arthur brought in a couple of weeks ago." Her voice was light and soft. 

" I am, Um Sass." I reached out to shake her hand she just ignored it. 

" I'm the Island Which, Leah." She said in a bored tone. 

" Oh, um ok how can i help you Leah?" 

" Well Arthur snuck you in without consulting me which is completely unfair, he knows the Law. " She hissed. 

" I'm sorry, i knew nothing about this. " 

" Hm, you know your one of the first not crowned royal werewolves who have ever been here before. The other girl, complete bitch even though she was a child." 

I looked at her properly she had made herself quite at home on the coach. " What do you mean-" 

" Anyway. I'm going to need you to take this." She threw a small glass box at me. Luckily i was able to catch it before it hit the ground. That mentally thanked Titus and his irritating habit of asking if i wanted to play catch with him wen we were younger. 

"Just take one then return it." She said. 

" Well i've got to go. If your staying for a while i'm assuming your coming to the ball." 

I just nodded my head not really knowing what she was saying anymore. I was focused on the small glass box she had given me containing pills. 

" Great, Well i was in such a great mood. Being here just seemed to bring my spirits down." She continued. I just rolled my eyes. 

That girl is cruel and strange at the same time. Not that i've met very many people but she isn't the friendliest person out there. But i don't want to waste my thoughts on her. She seemed to put me on edge. 

Its like i haven't even spared my 'mate' a thought. The idea that i rejected him letting down the earth and not completling the prophecy. It makes me upset. My parents must be so disappointed in me. Hence why i haven't gone back home. I don't want to have to face that humiliation. But i can't help wonder how i gained some of my powers so early on. I must of met him at one of the meetings my parents held with all the alphas. 

I felt tired. I couldn't take this pill before consulting Uncle Arthur. So instead i went to bed early feeling a bit like i had been hit in the head with a bowling ball. 

********

I woke up. My mother was still stroking my hair, but she has stopped her singing. I remained curled in her lap and kept my breathing deep, i wanted them to think i was still asleep. Mummy was talking to someone. I take a peek at my father to see he was tensed, with anger flowing off him in ripples. Someone was talking to them. I could just make out their conversation. 

" Miss Leah. We are needed at the palace in an hour. How do you think the king and Queen would act if they knew that you were keeping us from them? Or her from him?" My mothers voice was calm but i could tell inside she was raging mad. The young girl that Mummy was talking to didn't seem to care about how powerful she was. 

"I really don't care about keeping HER from him. Plus she's not even allowed in here. " The girl sneered . " By orders of the queen and King she is. Who are you to defy them little witch." My mother snapped back. The witch narrowed her eyes at my mother. " Im in contact with the Palace of witches, do you really want them to know about her." She nodded her head towards me." My mother shock her head. " You wouldn't you won't." The girl just steps back from the car window. " Don't underestimate me wolf. You may continue but it will come at a price." She threw a glass box through the window containing three pills. My parents cautiously took them but left the third one in the box. 

" Stella darling are you awake?" I heard the soft voice of my mother in my ear. I looked up at her and gave her a small smile. This was the first trip i had taken without Papa making me look different. I was excited and worry free, expect for that witch. She put me on edge. 

I was in a sort of daze when i felt my father pull my from my mothers grasp and into his own comforting one. " Go to sleep again my darling we will be there soon." He whispered to me. So I did. 

******

I wake up startled. I don't remember that happening. But it seemed so real. 

My mind is whirling and i can feel a headache coming on. 

Leah. She was in my dream. 

Ive seen her before. 

I know her. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HELLO MY AMAZING PEOPLE!

Thank you guys so much if you guy had been reading Me and the alpha and are now reading The Queen of stars. It means the world to me when i get all these notifications that mean the people are supporting my books. 

Please vote and Comment!

Love you guys xx

Semstar242