Chapter 21

"Lauren their your kind. You can't just let then die." I stare at her in disbelief, making her shrug in response. "They betrayed their queen they deserve it. Y/n/n you will rule along side me and Camila, you will have learn to make harsh decisions, some you will not like but you will have to. You also need to punish those how betray you. You are the boss of them. You will show them that you will not allow them to trample over you, like they rule you. Word will fast, that's the best part. They will know not to mess with you. In the end it pays off, you will learn how to be a strong leader that I know you can be. Your lack of emotions will help greatly" the green eyed beauty explains.

"I guess?" I question, then I focus on Tori. "Have they got the weapon yet?" I ask, slightly worried about my own life. I've never really worried about losing my life, but yet again I've never been in this position where I'm so close to losing it.

"No. You have three more days before they ask. Since you guys are going to move away from here Normani, Dinah and I will join you later on. After they have got what they wanted that is." She sighs as she leans back into her chair. "But I will say, y/n/n after a few days of settling in. I've got a mission for us okay?" She smiles trying to brighten the mood slightly.

"Sure, sounds like fun!" I reply enthusiastically, bouncing slightly. "Yeah, stay still" Camila whines causing us to laugh.

"You're the one that dragged my ass onto you, so don't start complaining" I roll my eyes playfully, even though she couldn't see the remark I just made.

"Ugh whatever." She squeezes my waist softly and kisses my shoulder, causing me to smile in content.

This might be the best decision of my life. Yes there is a high possiblity I may get killed because of it, but it's worth it. I get to experience something I never thought I would in my life. Now I have with two beautiful girls.

I never believed in fate, but now I have no choice because we are fated to eachother. It was meant to happen, and it was planned to happen since I was born.

I hope this never ends.

____
Sorry for the short chapter in busy. on Tuesday I was unwell an I needed rest so I also apologise for not updating then. But anyway I will get a longer chapter out tomorrow. I love you kittens so much xxxx