chapter 29

Lauren's POV:

We ended up going to one of Camila's family cabins, that is a good 40 miles away from the attack. Hopefully that means they won't find us any time soon, but then again I don't want to jinx anything. Just as everything seems like it is going to plan, everything goes to shit, though it does come with being someone with such importance. There will always be an enemy out there that will cause some sort of trouble. In this case we brought it on ourselves, we broke a contract now we must pay the price; not like this though... never like this.

Y/n didn't do anything wrong, she was just caught in a bad situation. Camila and i should be paying the price for our actions not her, we took her away from her home. Actually no. Camila shouldn't pay any price, she never laid a hand on the girl, all she did was look after her after I hurt her. I turned her, I abused her in more then one way, not her. I'm even the one that kidnapped y/n and dragged her into it all, even though she was reluctant. She didn't even want to be around me, yet i pushed this to happen. Neither y/n nor Camila should pay for this. 

I wonder to myself if I should give myself in, and in return they give us back our mate. It would be stupid to do so. They wouldn't give her back, not willingly that is. They would most likely take me then try to hunt down the other. Having her in their grasp gives them such a huge empowerment over us, she is our mate, we love her. No better way to torture someone then taking away the one they love, so they live in dread. Wishing that they still had them with you, and making you do anything just to feel their presence again; until the day you give in.

No way in hell will that happen. I will not let them win this war. Yes they one the battle, but oh there is a whole war ahead of us, and I will destroy them. Camila and y/n are my only famila. You never mess with my fucking family, because you will pay. It defiantly won't be pretty. I will bleed them all slowly, tarnishing their souls, to send them straight down to the devil himself. Lets just say he will have some fun with some former angels.

I don't care what anyone says or think. I will do whatever it takes to get my family reunited once again, no matter how extreme it is. I will do it. There is nothing holding me back anymore, I will bring the gods down myself if I have to. I have a fucking army or werewolves, vampires and there will be hybrids as well. I will make Tori get in contact with other powerful witches she knows, Dinah will get the sirens, Normani will get the succubus's. Oh and since Tori is also the daughter to the devil I'm sure we will have many, many more allies to help us advance. No way in hell will the creatures from hell will pass up the opportunity to take down the heavens.

These past few days will mostly be me trying to contact as many demons as I can to help me. Planing the best strategies to over run them, and where my queen is. It will take a lot of work to get this all sorted, but it will be worth it. The plan will have to be perfect, there is no doubt about that. The smallest mistake can cause us to lose the whole war. We could all end up dead. The main thing to do is keep Tori down as hell as much as possible, we can't risk them finding her. If we want to win this we can't let them get a hold of the enchantments that will kill us. Even if everyone else dies we can rebuild our species all over again. Make them bigger and stronger as the ones now, it will take hundreds of years for us to have enough people, but at least in the end we could reach our goal. 

How long it takes isn't the main priority, because if this is going to be successful it will take a few months at least. What matters is how we do it and what actions we take, everything has to be to plan. I will learn their fighting techniques by taking on each type of angle to find out, then see what will be the best species to fight them will be. If we have enough hybrids they will be the best to take on the gods themselves, with the witches support. 

I will not finish until the heavens are destroyed. 

________

Hey guys i'm sorry this is short but this is just an insight of what is happening inside Lauren's head. So this is kind of a filler chapter so the main story will continue next chapter. Also ARE YOU PROUD OF MEEEEE. I have been updating so much lately, and I have enjoyed the chapters I have wrote recently. I am extremely proud of myself and I hope u guys are too. anyways I'm sorry for any mistakes. I love you kittens byeeee xxxxxx