Ted Tonks.

"Look!" Nellie said pointing to a file, it had been a week since we found out who our father was, yesterday Arthur Weasley sent the files by owl. The file had a relation section.

"Ted Tonks, wife Andromeda, daughters Nymphadora Tonks, And two twins, unconfirmed." Said Nellie

"We have another sister." I say

"I know her, she's Sirius Black's cousin." Said Fred.

"So we have a cousin we've never heard of and a half sister." Said Nellie

"Nymphadora Tonks is also metemorphagus, meaning she can change her appearance at will. One of you or both of you may be one as well." Said George.

"Fred didn't you say that Sirius Black was our cousin?" I asked him.

"Yes, why?" He asked.

"Because I read off a news paper that Sirius Black was a mass murderer." I say.

"Actually that was Peterpettigrew, who framed Sirius." Said Hermione Who cane around that corner of the library. "Also You may want to keep you voices down, you don't want everyone in the library to know this stuff." She said, clearly joining us in our hunt to find out about our family. "But you know what I don't understand, is how Bellatrix Lestrange is sending letters to you, she's in Azkaban, your unable to contact anyone in that place, that's why most people go insane there, because the only contact they get is from soul sucking dementors." Said Hermione.

"That doesn't make any sense at all." Said Harry, who also came to join us, followed by Ron.

"Okay we have a lot to find out, how about we split up the information, each group can figure out one of the problems." Said Ron.

"That's actually a good idea Ron." Said Hermione.

"Okay, Hermione and Harry, you look for a possible way Bellatrix can be contacting me." I say "Ron and Nellie, you find more about Ted Tonks." I say to the two "Fred, George and I will look further into, Bellatrix, Nymphadora and Andromeda." I finish, they all nodded and went to separate parts in library to work with there pair. Lucky it's a Saturday, we have all over today and Sunday to figure this stuff out.

"I think we should go to Professor Trellaway, she may predict something." I say.

"She's so loopy though." Said George.

"Too bad." I say to him.

We walk over to trellaway's class room and she was in there cleaning her ginormous glasses. "Hello professor, we need your help." I say to her

"Okay Okay dears, I sense you need something improtant Yes." She says, she really was loopy but I had a feeling that this was going to be helpful.

"Can you predict something about my family, or my future or something." I ask

"Bianca this isn't going to work." George whispered.

"Shut up" I whisper back.

"Dear, dear, dear. Alright, but I cannot garantee happiness will some out of it." She says.

"Andromeda was Aunt Lauren." I say to the twins for the thousandth time, still stunned each time I repeat it.

"I wonder why your step Mother would be protecting you, no offence but you two are the children of the husband that cheated." Said George.

"I know, it makes no sense." I say.

"It's okay, well let's head back to the common room, see if anyone else found anything out and then just relax." Said Fred.

"Sure." I say with a smile.
                                    •
"We didn't find anything about Ted Tonks, but how do we know that he is OUR father, I mean he could have cheated with someone else." Said Nellie.

"Because Narcissa is the only other sister Andromeda has and she was pregnant with Draco at the time." Said Hermione.

"So it means he is out father." I say to Nellie. "We are Bianca and Nellie Tonks." I add

"Did you two find anything?" Asked Fred, talking to Harry and Hermione.

"No, it's almost impossible." Said Harry.

"Well lets get some rest." George says as he jumps on the couch.

"Sure." I say and jump next to him and Fred follows.

"The last task is in a month, are you going to be alright?" Asked Fred as I rest me head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, whats the worst that could happen." I say.
                                  •
"There is literally nothing!" I yell in frustration to the twins

"Well you can't really expect to find anything in the library about infamous witches." Said George. It was the next morning and everyone was still searching for information.

"Not helping!" I yell at George.

"Miss Clove, Professor dumbledore wishes to speak with you." Says Professor Snape as he enters the library, he flicks his black cloak and frolics away.
                                 •
"Hello Professor." I say as I enter his office.

"Ah, Miss Tonks, please sit down." He said

"How did you know my real last name?" I asked him

"I must know everything about my students in order to keep them safe, but I will be talking to the other champions and I was wondering if you are ready to undertake the next task?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." I say.

"Oh good, You may go- oh just before you do, you've made a good transition into the school and are good friends with the Weasley twins, but I've seen you've started to associate with Ron Weasley more, is there anything.. you know... happening?" He asks. That is a really weird question for him to ask.

"No sir we are purely just friends."