Chapter 2: Finding Home

I smiled and smiled, then we started to slow down.

My smile faded back to a frown. I saw the house we stopped at. Newly painted, flower pots everywhere, a tree in the back and front yards, back yard bigger and had a tree house in it. I smiled a little, then saw that Peppy Bitch behind me. My smile faded.

"Cheer up! It always help me." She grabbed a box.

"Well I'm not you." I grunted. I guess I said it too loud, because she stopped walking and looked back at me.

"What did you just say to me?"

"I said I'm not a fucking peppy ass bitch." I said, obviously annoyed. She scowled at me.

"I'm not scared of a teenaged boy."

I grabbed my blade from my pocket. "I'm not afraid to shank a bitch." She backed up a little, going towards the door. She kept her eyes on me. I looked at my box. She knocked on the door, and I heard it open.

"Hello there! You must be the lovely Abigail!" A softer kind of voice said. "And you're my nephew?" I looked up, shrugging. All I saw in front of me was not what I expected. He had no beard, no facial hair, but he had hair on his head. It was kind of swayed to the side, like mine. He had dyed it orange. He had a black t-shirt like mine instead of a pizza stained tank top and was wearing black jeans. He even had shoes and a beenie on! I realized I was staring, and looked up.

"Don't be too worried, kid. I except my own kind." He winked, just using to his arm a little. He was even skinny like me! Maybe it really won't be that bad here! I could feel my heart fix a little more, but my face still stayed blank with sadness and depression. "Come on in, son!" He let his voice boom in his house.

"If there are any problems, just call!" She starred daggers of hatred at me. "Knowing him, you're going to need to call in a lot." She squinted her eyes a little, still frowning and trying to look intimidating.

My uncle chuckled. "No, I don't think that will be necessary. He was the sweetest babe I've ever seen. His ma even said that he was the sweetest while growing up." He pat my head. I let my mouth curve into a little bit of a smile.

"Yeah, when he was younger." She muttered.

"Well, thank you for bringing him here! Have a nice rest of the day!" He smiled, closed the door, and all emotion slid off his face like snow coming off your shovel. "Peppy bitch." He muttered.

"Right?!" I said. He ruffled my hair a little, after I grabbed my beenie off of my head. I laughed a little.

"Well, let's go to your room." He led me to the end off the mudroom, and started to open the door.

"If you think she was bad, you should be met that barista back in-" My jaw dropped faster than a roller coaster from Silverwood. I smiled a little while taking it all in. He had a chandelier, a lot of pictures where he was holding a baby, and I could see a huge TV in the room ahead of us.

"Yeah. Take it all in, kid. You'll be seeing this for a while, now." He laughed a little. I looked at him, and he removed his hand from my shoulder. My shoulder felt lifeless and bland after that. "Aren't you coming?" He asked, already halfway up the stairs. I walked over to the stairs, and he started walking again. He lead me to a door, and opened it. It led to a hallway that had a railing on the right, a door at the end, a door in the middle of the wall to my right, and a lot more pictures of him and a baby, plus a few of a women I didn't know. He even had one with my ma! I smiled at it, and looked at the room that you could see over the railing. The room has a glass ceiling. I saw letters on the wall in there and read, 'JACKS GAMING ROOM' I beamed from ear to ear.