Chapter 16: I'm Not Going to Jail

[Jack's POV]

I opened my eyes and looked out the window. I must've fallen asleep.

I got up and went downstairs. I need a new skirt. Marks mom gave me some skirts that didn't fit her anymore, and a few dresses. I love his mom. She's so nice.

She also have me some tank tops. I can do what I want with. I cut five of them in half, and left the rest the same.

I wore a full top today. She also gave me a few pair of tights. Black and pink. I wore my black ones today, because I was wearing blue booty shorts. Well, jean booty shorts. My tank top was blue, also. So, I pretty much matched. I wonder what Mark would do if I died my hair back to brown. I'll have to ask when we find him. I put some blue heels on. It looked good on me because I don't give a shit on what people think.

I took off the heels. I'm not in the mood for heels today. I put flats on. They were black. I signed and took off the tights. I just have my shorts and top.

But now, I don't think I want to wear blue. I changed into my black tank top, my black shorts, and kept the flats on. I smiled. I liked this outfit. I put my makeup on.

Eyeliner- check.
Mascara- check.
Lipstick- check.

I'm not much of a foundation guy. Or really into anything like that. I also don't know how to put it on as well. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the front door. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and texted my friends.

Hey, I'm going to school now. If you want to meet up, I'm fine with that.

Jesse: Of course. Be there in five.

Maxie: Yeah. See you all in a minute!

Jasmine: oh sure. I'll be there soon.

Peter: see you soon.

Thanks guys!

Jasmine: oh, np dude! Anything for a friend!

They all showed up after a few minutes. I giggled as Jasmine jumped on Max's back.

We all walked to school, but I stopped when I saw the ally Jason was in.

"Jack. You okay?" Max asked. I nodded.

"I just forgot something. I'll meet you guys at school, okay?" They all nodded and left.

I waited until they totaly left to go into the ally.

I know you have him.

Unknown number: well, well, well. You responded. It is kind to leave someone on read.

Give me back Mark. Let him go.

Unknown number: Not going to happen. You can't sell me that easy, babe.

You dont deserve to call me that, you stupid prick!

Unknown number: Feisty. How did you know I liked 'em feisty?

You're sick.

Unknown number: no, honey, I'm just working to get what I want.