Chapter 7: Just Don't Do Anything Stupid

-Still Jack's POV-

He pulled on my hair.

"Take it! Take it! Take it!" He relatively yelled at me. I scooped and got one of my hands free. I grabbed his wrist, and pulled hard, not entirely sure what I was doing.

"Jack! Don't do anything stupid!" Jason said.

"I'm not stupid!" I freed my legs from under his arse, and kicked him off me. He went flying into a bush. I got up and began running to Mark.

"Go! Get your uncle!" The guy had gotten off him to help Jason up.

"What about you?" I stopped running and stood over him.

"Just go! I'll be fine!" I heard Jason yell something from behind me.

"Don't let him go! I want him all to myself!" I looked at Mark.

"Just go. I can take them." He got up and kissed my wrist. I smiled, and ran away.

I was running and running when I realised I had no idea where I was going. I looked around, and heard yelling. I could see shadows of people coming, so I ran into he woods that was by the park. I bolted behind trees, slowly losing them. After a while, I looked in front of me and stopped running. I was looking down a cliff. I stopped running and stood over the edge.

The edge is right there! Jump and end all pain for you! Be happy for once.

But what about Mark?

He wouldn't be in this mess if you weren't here, would he?

I guess your right...I looked over to the horizon. It was pretty much dark. I stepped back a little, then looked down. I stepped back again, then looked behind me. Before I could see anything, I heard a gun click.

"Don't. Move." I stood still. I felt a hand touch my arse, but I didn't do anything. "That's a good boy. Can you do me a favor?" I wanted to shake my head, but he hit me in the side with the gun. "You need to say, 'yes daddy Jason. I can be a bad boy for you.'"

I didn't say anything.

"If you don't say anything, then Mark dies. I have three more guys with him now. If you don't say it I'll have them shoot him." I nodded, not sure what to do. "So say it."

"Y-yes d-d-daddy Jason. I-I-I can be b-b-bad for y-you." Damn studder. He laughed a little.

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you unless you say to." He turned me around, and the gun was slowly lowered. I looked backwards to the cliff. Just...fly. Fly with ma. She misses you. I know she does. I looked back at Jason. He was slowly unbuttoning his stupid white shirt. I wanted to grab the gun and shoot someone.

Anyone. But I couldn't. He had me at the edge of a cliff and might push me off or worse than what I want...kill Mark. He finally finished unbuttoning his shirt. He smirked at me. I looked behind him subtly so he wouldn't see what I saw.

Mark was lurking in the bushes. I felt Jason grab me, and threw me behind him to the ground. He got over me like Mark did before, but I didn't enjoy it this time. Never will I with anyone but Mark.

He began going for my neck again. He tried to undo my pants zipper, but I wouldn't let him. I kept pushing his hand away, but he just grabbed at my hand and squeezed it, making me remove my hand. He finally got the zipper and button undone. I looked at Mark, who which was now gone. I looked around, but couldn't find him.

This won't end well.

-Mark's POV-

"Just go! I can take them." I grabbed Jacks hand, and kissed his wrist. He looked at me, then ran towards the bridge. I saw him disappear.