Chapter 6: Jason: Part 1

-Still Mark's POV-

I pulled away from Jack. We had only known each other for a week. He smiled, blushing.

"I...you...what was that about?"

"I can't lie to you...I love you." He said. My face and heart were going to explode. "And...I can't hide it anymore. And...I just love you so much more than you'd expect and I hope you don't mind and I know I'm rambling but I just really really really wanted to tell you and-" I kissed him again. He smiled into the kiss, then melted back in. We finally pulled away, slowly from the kiss. I smiled at him, and he did to me. We stood there smiling for a little. I finally heard my phone chime, telling me someone had either texted me, or I missed a call. I picked it up, and tapped on the notification. I saw Jack grab his phone out. I sat on my bed.

"Jack, do you want to get some sleep now or-" He then ran out of the room. I stood up, puzzled. What happened?

-Jack's POV-

I felt Mark begin to pull away. I looked at him emedietally after. He smiled at me, and I smiled at him. We just kept smiling and smiling at each other. I heard his phone go off, and we both looked at it. He picked it up, and looked at it. My phone vibrated and I checked what it was. It was a notification telling me that I missed a call. It was from my aunt, Ali. I saw that I had ten messages, too.

Aunt Ali: You need to come home, now.

Aunt Ali: Why aren't you here yet???

Aunt Ali: GET YOUR ASS HOME

Aunt Ali: DON'T IGNORE ME

Aunt Ali: Where are you??? You need to come home RIGHT THIS SECOND!!

Aunt Ali: HEY ASS FUCK

Aunt Ali: Look, I'm sorry that I blew up at you...just get over here. Now.

Aunt Ali: Okay...so...you haven't even READ my messages. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

Aunt Ali: GET. YOUR. ASS. HOME. NOW. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN RESPONDED YET. OR CALLED BACK. PICK UP YOUR PHONE YOU LITTKE SHIT. OR YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT!!

Aunt Ali: Last warning. I'm making your uncle come get you. Where are you???

I rolled my eyes. I saw Mark sit down on his bed.

Then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it. I had a new message. I rolled my eyes again.

Unknown: Come to the bridge in the park or your uncle dies.

I could feel years burn my eyes.

Unknown: And WITHOUT Mark.

Tears flowed from my eyes. I ran out of the room, wiping them. I almost fell to the floor trying to run down the rest of the steps. I ignored it. I could hear Mark follow me, yelling my name, but I didn't stop running.

"Jack!" He stopped at his door. I fumbled to get my keys out of my pocket to run inside my house. I heard footsteps approach me, and broke down crying. I felt my knees hit the ground as a yell came from somewhere near us. I sobbed on my steps. I felt big muscular arms wrap around me, then lift me up, holding me bridle style, and wipe my tears. I opened my eyes and looked at Mark. "What happened?" I cried more. He opened the door, and went into the living room.

"Tell me what's wrong." He didn't even put me next to him. My head was rested on his chest, and I was on his lap. He began rubbing circles into my back, and I slowly stopped crying. I opened my eyes, and he rested his head on mine.

"Someone has my uncle held hostile." I said. I felt his head leave mine, but pulled on his shirt, and felt it back on mine.

"What do you want to do?" I didn't even hesitate to answer.

"Save him." Mark lifted his head, then lifted mine with his. I looked into his chocolaty brown eyes. I felt like I was going to drown in the pool of chocolate I was in. His eyes were DEFFINETALLY telling me a story.

"How are we-"

"Whoever it was said I had to go alone." I said, not breaking the hold his eyes had on me.

"I can't let you go alone-"

"He said he'd kill him if I brought you." He frowned.

"I'm not risking your life. It's not worth it. I'll wait by a tree or something. Just...let me come." I nodded. He rested his head back on mine. I loosened myself a little, the tense in my shoulder fading, but began to fall over. Mark caught me, and held me like a HUGE baby. I smiled at him. He layed me on the couch, scooting over to where my head was, making sure I was comfortable and happy. He sighed after a few minutes of quiet. I heard my phone go off. Before I could reach for it, he had it in his hands.

"Oh my god-"

"What?" I asked, getting up.

He turned to me, tears filling his eyes.

-Mark's POV-

I lifted Jack up, and positioned him on the couch so he had the armrest to support his head, then scooted over, making sure he was laying on my lap. I loved the quiet for a little, then his phone went off. I grabbed it, and saw it was a new message.

Unknown: Tic tok, tic tok, don't let him be hung by the clock. If he dies, It's your fault, get here fast, before he's mauled.

Tears filled my eyes.

"Oh my god-"

"What?" Jack started getting up, but stopped when I looked at him.

"We have to go." His phone went off again, as we were getting off the couch.

Unknown: Get here fast, get here quick, I'm stabbing him with a stick. He won't last if you don't run, now dance you peasant! It's time for fun!

Jack grabbed the phone and read the messages. Tears flooded his eyes, so I grabbed the phone faster than lightning. He looked at me, aboit to explode.

"Please don't cry. We can get through this. We just need to go get your uncle! We'll be okay. I promise." I pulled him in for a hug. He weakly wrapped his arms around me.

"O-okay." He stuttered. We then got off the couch, walking outside.

It was almost dark.

Which means we had to move. FAST.