Chapter 10: Stay With Me [Part 1]

-Mark's POV-

Jack kept kissing me, and he accidentally honked the horn while pulling back for air. I laughed and looked at him.

I pulled him in, but he refused. I bit my lip.

"Playing hard to get?" I joked.

"You'll have to wait for the rest of your treat." He got off me, and sat next to me again.

"Oh, do I?" I pushed. I hung my hand over his leg, lightly brushing it.

"Yes, you have to wait." He booped my nose then got out. I sat back and then got out.

"Well, I guess I'll wait. I can be a good boy until Its time." I grabbed his ass, making him yelp. I laughed and walked to the door, waiting for him.

"Don't play do innocent, Mark Fishbach." He came up and ran his hand across my face, sexually looking at me. I felt my face go a little red.

"You sure you don't want me to play along?" I said, standing over him.

-Jacks POV-

He stood a little taller than me, trying to look intimidating. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up to his room. He closed the door and layed me on the bed. I sat up, and he sat my back down. He made me lay there as he sat at his desk.

"Why am I-"

"Just wait." I did wait.

-Five minutes later-

He finally walked back over to me and whispered in my ear.

"If you want to play, we can play. You just ha e to say so." He kissed me, then layed down next to me. I turned over so I could face him.

"I love you, Mark." He looked at me and put a hand on my hip. I smiled and kissed his nose. He licked my nose. I laughed.

"I love you and your laugh." He smiled widely, then we both slowly fell asleep.

'He's trouble. You'll regret it!'

'Hes not who you think he is.'

'Don't let him take you.'

'I bet he has a girlfriend.'

'He will kill you sooner or later.' Mark was standing over me with a knife. Be brought it down faster than he normally came in for a kiss.

I shot up, panting. I touched my chest. Nothing's there, good. I looked over to Mark. He wasn't in the bed. I got up, a little dizzy. I rested my hand on my head and began walking. The dizziness didn't go away. I felt a pounding feeling in my brain, as if my brain was hitting the side of my skull. I stopped walking and leaned on the railing, facing the first floor.

I looked up a little and saw Mark. He looked at me, puzzled. I got off the railing, and the room began to spin. I put my hand on my head, and stayed still. I could see Mark walking up the stairs.

I stood up straight, then everything went dark.

-Marks POV-

I was sitting in the kitchen, waiting for my mom to get home. She hasn't been home ever since I came back. I heard a moan come from upstairs. I knew Jack was the only other person here, so I walked out of the kitchen. I stood in the doorway, and watched him lean over the railing.

I slowly walked to the middle of the room. He looked up, one hand on his face, his index and middle fingers were over his eye. He stood all the way up, then took one step and put a hand back on his head. I saw him stop, stand still, then fall forward. I rushed up the stairs, and carried him in my arms.