Chapter 6: Jason: Part 2

[Marks POV]

I looked at Jack. He wasn't trembling, but shaking. Violently. I wrapped my arm around him.

"Don't worry. He's okay...and we'll be okay, too. I promise." I felt his hand slowly move into mine, the one wrapped around him, and squeezed it. His shoulders relaxed a little.

"Okay." His voice shook. I could feel him squeeze back as I held him closer to me. He's so skinny and frail. He's like a darker butterfly. A moth...bit just needs a few colors before be becomes a full butterfly. I sighed, and he looked at me.

"Don't worry about me. I'm nothing that people need to worry about. I'm just a green Irish gay boy. Never will I be anything more." He looked down, and I felt sadness and a bit of hate for those words.

"Jack." I grabbed his shoulders and made him look at me. He looked into my eyes. "You don't ever say that again. I never want yo hear those words come out of your mouth again. If you do, I will make sure you know how much love you have from me. You're not useless or a piece of shit. You're my green boi. Now day it with me. 'I am Mark's green boi, and I am worth something and loved.' Okay?"

He nodded, and said it with me.

"Good. Now climb on my back." I turned around and crouched.

-Jack's POV-

"Good. Now climb on my back." Mark turned around and got down a little. I looked at him, puzzled but he encouraged me, so I did. He grabbed under my legs, under my knees, and got up and began to walk. He smirked a little, from what I could see.

"Good on tight." He said, looking at me from the corner of his eyes, and I did. I held onto him tighter with my legs and my arms. He laughed, and began to run. A laugh escaped my mouth, and I kept laughing. Mark began laughing with me, as I layed my head against his. He slowed down at a tree.

He let me off his back, then leaned against the tree. He looked at me. I stared at him. He smiled, and ran his hand through his hair. He began to stare at me. I pulled my shirt down a little.

"What?" I asked. He laughed and picked me up. He swung me around a little, his arms under my arse. He stopped twirling around with me, and he looked into my eyes. I tested my head on his, causing him to fall backwards into a tree. He looked behind me, then softly threw me onto the ground. He smirked and began to tickle me. I yelled for him to stop, but he kept tickling me, for it was music to him. I smiled and laughed and picked but he didn't stop. He began to tease me by acting like he was done then starting up again. I finally got ahold of his arm, and took control by taking them off of me. I spread them outward, making him fall on me. I laughed then picked him up a little, and we began to wrestle. He laughed and smiled and tried to fight back. We both stopped, and I could myself on the grass, in between his arms and legs, under his levitated torso aligned almost perfectly with mine. He looked at me, and down, when my gaze drifted to a figure walking towards us. He followed my eyes, and got off me. I heard him talk. But all I saw was some guy.

"Jesse." He said.

-Mark's POV-

I began wrestling with Jack, and we landed in a position I pretty much enjoyed except the fact that he turned his eyes to something else. I looked over to where he was looking, and got off him. He looked at the person, and it took me a little while before I realised who it was.

"Jesse." I said.

"Nice to see you, too." He kept his eyes on Jack. I stood up, hoping he would shift his attention to me. He didn't, so I got in front of Jack. "Can't you wait your turn?" He said.

"What the hell do you want?" I stared at him, trying to get every move he makes.

"I want you to come back to me." He grabbed at me arm. I signaled with the other for Jack to back up. He did so.

"No. You only wanted sex. Luckily I didn't give you anything." I looked him up and down, trying to see what he had in his pocket.

"It's not like it would be any good, anyway." Jesse said. I ignored it. "Fine. If I can't have you, no one can." He punched me in the gut, then while I was trying not to kill him right then and there, he grabbed Jack. He hit me over the hwas with what felt like a gun. I grabbed my head, and felt a liquid om my head. I winced in pain, then looked up. I didnt see anybody and felt like I had just died.

-Jacks POV-

I crouched down, scared of what might happen. Icould feel someone pull on my hand. I was happy, then realised it wasn't Marks. I looked up at who was pulling my around. I tried to break free to help Mark, but his grip was too tight. I gave in a little, then was thrown into the ground.

"I thought I told you not to bring Mark." A second voice called.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Jason. You're Jack." I didn't nod, but was aboit to sock him and sprint. I started getting up, but he grabbed my shirt, pulling me to the ground.

"What do you want?!" I yelled. His face was upside down and hovering over mine. He tilted his head, and went for my neck. I punched him, but he grabbed my hands, and he held them down with one. He turned himself to be over my torso, and knelt down, kissing my lips. I pressed my lips together, but he grabbed my cheeks, forcing me to pucker. I wanted to hurt him so badly. He tried to explore my mouth, but I kept my teeth clenched making sure he didn't get in.

"Fine. Play hard to get. I will break you. Mark's not coming."

I felt like crying, when a sharp pain went into my side. I was too scared to look, for he was now biting the spot on my neck. I wanted to moan, but couldn't. I wouldn't let myself.

"Do it or I hurt Mark." I looked over to a noise. Marks body was on the concrete, held down by another guy.

"Jack! Don't so anything to my boy!"

"He's mine, now!" Jason roared. He turned back to me, and smirked.

End it all now. I just want to die.