Chapter 11: Stay With Me [Part 2]

-Mark's POV-

"Mark Fishbach." I stiffened up. I slowly turned around. A women in a blue suit with brown hair and green eyes was standing in front of me.

"How may I help you?" I asked. She didn't even smile a fake smile. I was fine when Jack would flash a fake, but only because I could make them real just like that.

"Do you know who Jason Laphart is?" I let out a bit of a sigh of relief.

"Yes, why?" I said.

"Well, his mother called the LAPD last night, telling us that her son had gone missing. And that you were one of the last people to see him. Have you seen him around school lately?" She asked me.

"Oh, no. I actually was in the hospital for a week, then my mom let me skip for another week so the pain in my stomach would stop."

"Why were you in the hospital?"

I began talking again. "Well, I got into a fight with a few kids" I looked behind her to something that had gotten my attention.

"Who all was in the fight?" She had gotten out a pen and notebook.

"Well," I couldn't stop talking. "Tyler, Jesse and..."

"Mark." She waved her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry. Jason."

"How did it happen?" She said, pen scraping across her paper.

"Well, he was trying to rape my boyfriend on the cliff in the woods. And we were there because he kidnapped my boyfriends uncle. But, when we got there, his uncle was already gone." The women finished writing, then closed her notebook, putting it in her bag. This caught my attention. I turned to her.

"Well, you have a good day. Mr. Fishbach." She turned away and started walking. I grabbed her shoulder, just barely touching her. but stopping her. She turned to me.

"What'd going to happen yo Jason?" I asked.

"He'll be going to jail for sure."

Confused, I said "Why?"

"I mean, you've just given me so many reasons on why he should go to jail." She said, grabbing her book out from her pocket. I watched her opens it yo the page. "I mean, rape, kidnappings. attempted murder, why wouldn't he go to jail?" She said, showing me the page.

"But-"

"Really, Mr. Fishback, your boyfriend is the luckiest guy in the world. Thank you so mucb for your time." She said. She then walked off to the door. I followed her.

"But I didnt mean to say any of that!" I yelled after her. But she was gone. I turned around, and saw the guys were watching me. They all turned back to their food. I walked back inside.

-Later-

I finally got the things I thought he would like.

A sweatshort that said, "I'M PRECIOUS" and another that said "THE ONE WITH THE JACKET THAT SAYS I'M PRESIOUS IS MINE". They were a design your own. I also got him a spiderman bracelet, hat shirt, and last but not least, I got him a phone case that said "MR. MEESEEKS BITCH". I laughed and looked at the balloon I had gotten him. The balloon said "This bitch needs to get better".

I walked up to my car. I put the stuff in the back then closed it. I walked up to the driver seat, and saw a note.

Are you cheating on him?

I looked a round, note in my hand. I crumpled up the paper, then threw it on the ground.

I got into my car, and drove off to the hospital.

-Some Time Later-

I walked to his room. I was about to look through the window, but heard someone.

"You need to tell me where he is!" A women yelled.

"I already told you, I don't know where he is!" Jack yelled.

"Tell me now!" I heard his bed rustle.

"Don't touch me!" He screamed. I wanted to bust down the door, but I needed to wait.

No matter what I heard.

"Get that away from me!" I heard him yell. That was it. I ran into the room, and heard a gasp.

-Jacks POV-

I woke up and saw that Mark was gone. I sighed, sat up, and looked at my phone. No calls, no messages. Just like before.

I layed back down. I looked around the room. There was nothing to do. Nonone to talk to. Not a single thing. Not a single person. I sighed, let out a bit of a groan, and turned towards my nightstand thing.

I could see it again. Taunting me.

He just...left you. He hates you. I began fighting myself again.

I know he hates you. You know he hates you. If he doesn't hate you, then why isn't he here? I slowly got up.

Just face it. You need to. You have to. You want to. I slowly picked it up, then dropped it.

I heard footsteps come into my room. I sat bad down on my bed.

"Mr. McLaughlin. It's been some time now, hasn't it?" A women with a familier voice asked.

"Yes, it has been a while, Beth." I said, making sure Beth was hit by a hammer.

"Oh, dont get so mad because of what you did." She said, dragging her hand on a chair. "Or, what you didn't do." She stopped at the edge of the chair, staring at her fingers.

"Please, just go away." I begged.

"You can't get rid of me that easy!" She yelled. Scared, I threw something at her. She looked up, and stomped over to my bed. She grabbed my wrists.

"Go away!" I screamed.

"No. I know you're with someone you damn dirty slut!" She tightened her grip. "You left your home just to cover up what you regret!" She yelled at me. I tried to wiggle free, but she just tightened her hold on me and held me down onto the bed. she climbed onto me, and sat on top of me.

"Get off! Go away! Leave me alone!" I yelled. She took off her belt, and tied my hands to the bed. I struggled. She slowly pulled my shirt as far off me as she could. I trued to kick, get my hands free to punch, I even tried to bite her away, but she wouldn't leave.

"Tell me where he is!" She yelled at me.

"I dont know shere he is!"

"You neex to tell me where he is!" She yelled at me. I turned my body as much as I could.

"I already told you, I don't know where he is!" I yelled at her. She pulled at my clothes.

"Tell me now!" She moved her whole body, so she could pull off my clothes. She didn't get very far.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at her. She pulled out a knife. "Get that away from me!" I knew what she wanted.

More to add to her collection. She pulled off what she could of my clothes, and held it against the top of my dick. I heard the door open and someone gasp.

I saw Mark, and he was confused. Then he looked at what Beth was about to do.

"No!" He yelled.