Chapter 32: Happy Endings

[Jacks POV]

I run my hands through my hair. I sigh and continue looking in the mirror.

"Jack? Are you okay?" I look back at Jaz. She was helping with my outfit.

"I think. I just. I'm so fat."

"No, dear, you really aren't." She said. She joined me in the mirror. I turned to the side, still looking at myself. I look fat. You can see some of my stomach. "Can you...tighten it?" I heard her gasp. I looked at her. Her eyes were widened. "But, why?"

"I'm fat. Maybe it'll reduce it." I faced the mirror. I could see from the corner of my eye, she was looking at me in a bit of disbelief and sadness. I looked at her.

"Jack," she took my hands. "Why does Mark love you?"

"Because I'm myself?"

"Mark thinks you're beautiful as you are. He thinks you're an innocent little bean. He thinks you're his sweet baby boy. He thinks you're yourself. Are you?"

"Yes? Look, I don't know the answer to this." She sighed.

"Fine. But, trust me. He'll love you no matter what." I nod and turn to the mirror. I looked at myself. I look good. I look amazing. I look pretty. I am beautiful. "What time is it?" I ask. She goes to the table that was in the center of the room, and grabs her phone. "12:29. One minute. We need to go." She grabs my hand, and then drags me through the room.

"Wait, we need the stuff!" She sighs then grabs the bouquet and veil. It had a little flower crown on top. I put it on my head, then the actual extending cloth over my face. It covered my chest. We had to get a dress that was meant for flat chested women. Even then, Jaz had to help hem the dress a little. We walked to the doors. She was walking me down the isle.

Because my father didn't show in time.

I took a deep breath. "Don't worry. He'll love you. Your ma would've been so proud." I nodded, took a deep breath, and she opened the door for us. We walked down the isle. I heard gasps and murmuring throughout the seats. I ignore them. I look at Mark. He was in awe. I smile, just as we reach him. Jaz stands behind me, since she was my maid of honor.

"Hi." Mark says. I giggle a little. "Hi." I say back. He giggles.

"We are gathered here today..."

[Time skip]

"The couple has vows they would like to say." He turns to Mark. "Would you like to start?" Mark nods. I already feel tears.

"Seán. You are the most beautiful, unique, loud, energetic, funny, inspirational, and amazing person I have ever met. You bring a smile to my face everyday. And, you never fail to make your 18 million fans happy, either. You're a little ray of sunshine. You care about other people, you help as many animals or people that you can, plus yourself. Not only that, but you let me help you. When you're upset, you tell me what's wrong. You tell me how I can help. You let me do everything in my power. You helped bring a family. You helped bring happiness. And you stayed yourself. I love you for you. And I love you more than anyone and anything on this planet. I can't wait to spend the rest of it with you and our beautiful children. I love you. I will never stop loving you. You're a very loving, kind, and understanding person. I am so lucky that I was the one to lead you around the school on your first day. I xant wait for you to spend forever with me and our children." No denying it. There were tears in my eyes.

"Seán? Would you like to say your vows?" I nod.

"Mark. You are my giant teddy bear. You are my lover. My best friend. You are the father of my children. We are the parents of our children. You are considerate, loving, thoughtful, caring, lovable, and probably the hottest guy I know. And, that's saying a lot, because I am OBSESSED with Chris Pratt." A bit of laughter carried through the room, then disappears. "You helped me through my toughest times. You still do. And, I hope you always will. And, I hope that you'll also forever let me help you, and trust me, and I'll trust you, and we'll have a life together forever. Together, we'll raise our kids, we'll grow old, we'll have fun together and make good for the world. I knew the day I first saw you, the day I came to LA. You were the one. I know, cheesy as shit, but it's what I feel. I was sure we were going to make people happy, and ourselves, and we were going to just spread all sorts of positivity everywhere. I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. I love our family. i love you. I love all of the people in this room. The ones that have helped us, and our fans as well, since they accepted us. And, while helping us, we helped them. We will continue that. I promise to love you forever and ever after we leave this room. You are my fiance, my help, my light, my best friend. I will never let you go, and I don't want to. I can not wait to finish our lives with you by my side." Mark smiles even more. The preist guy turns to Mark.