Chapter 20: Take it as a Late Birthday Present

[Jack's POV]

I grabbed Marks hand and pulled him off the bed. He looked around, confused.

"What are we doing?"

"It's a suprise." I said. He chuckled. I sat him on the chair. He still looked at me, confused.

"Why do I get a surprise today? It isn't a special day."

"Then take it as a late birthday present." I said

"Can you give me a hint?"

"Fine then. I guess you don't want it to be a surprise." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I had one knee on the chair, in between his legs, the other on the ground. My arms were wrapped around his neck. He had his hands on my hips. I began to kiss him pationitly. He picked me up, and carried me back to the bed. Before reaching the bed, he started exploring my mouth. He pulled away so I could breathe, then when he tried to again, I teased him by not letting him in.

He grabbed my arse, causing me to open my mouth. He stuck his tongue into my mouth, and continued his journey. He pushed me up to the back of the bed, and got on me. He pulled his tongue out of my mouth, and then kissed me roughly. I pulled him as close to my face as I could.

He rested his hand on my inner thigh. I slowly took his shirt off. We pulled away so I could get his shirt off. He went back to the kiss as I pulled my shirt off. Our halfway naked bodies were now pressed together as if two pieces of bread were fucking in the cupboard. He slowly pulled off my pants. I undid his, and took them off him. He smiled into our kiss and teased me by touching my waistline.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and he layed all the way down. He grabbed at my underwear, and pulled it off. I took of his. The speed of how fast he pulled mine off made me shudder a little. He pulled out of the kiss, and we both looked over each other's bodies.

"You're so beautiful, Jack." He said in my ear. He licked my neck, then purred in my ear just before kissing my neck. Shivers went up and down my spine as he almost touched my dick. Not even fully pulling off me, he began preparing himself. I felt a pressure in my arse, and I'm guessing he felt a sight pressure too, because he let out a bit of a groan. He slowly began a thrust, then sped up. I let out little moans and gasps. I began running my hands up and down his back, my nails biting into his once perfect, now marked back.

Returning the pain, he sucked at my neck. I let out a little moan, for he had gotten my "sweet spot" on my neck. He repeatively bit, licked, and sucked on that spot, the moans growing louder and louder.

He stopped his thrust, his dick still inside of me, and kissed my lips. After he pulled off, I returned the favor. He pulled his dick out of me, and scissored me as I licked his neck and bit his ear. He moaned a little, then grabbed my dick, and jerked me off. Little moans came from my mouth every once in a while.

I could feel my climax coming, but he stopped.

"I'm not done, yet." He said. I smirked and bit his neck. He loved the pain. He moaned and groaned with all of the pleasure he possibly could. "I've been waiting what feels like too long for this." He said.

"To lose your virginity?" I asked.

"No. To love my soul mate." He said. I smiled and we kept scissoring.

"How am I your soul mate?" I asked.

"Because you let me fuck you almost as soon as school ended."

"You aren't just in it for the sex, are you?" I asked. He chuckled.

"That's only one of the reasons. My biggest reason is that you're the love of my life." I blushed a little and he threw me back to the other side of the bed, getting on top of me.