Chapter 3: Sweet Boi

-Still Marks POV-

I walked him to his advisory. It happened to have been with me.

"I should probably show you were locker, first." I said. He nooded. We walked over to the stairs. His locker was right by mine.

"No way." He said. I proved it to him by opening my locker, and making all of my favorite Youtubers, my best friends, and showed him a picture of me and my dad. I touched my dad, blocking out myself for a spilt second. I saw Jack look at me, so I cleared my throat. I saw Jack look at me, a little bit of 'are you okay' in his eyes.

"Uh, let's see your other classes." I closed and locked my locker. He did the same.

-Later-

I finally finished showing him around, and heard the bell ring, signalling it was passing period. Jack had advisory, lunch, third, and sixth period with me. We walked over to our lockers.

"Hey, the guys and I are going to the mall later. Maybe you want to come along?" I asked him. He smiled at me.

"Sure." I smiled at him.

"Well, I'm going to first period. If you need anything," I wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Just call or text." I walled off to first period.

-Jacks POV-

He handed me the paper. My heart did the thing again. Stopped then started up faster than before. He smiled and left. I watched him turn the corner, then I put his number into my contacts. I gave my phone a little kiss, closed and locked my locker, and then made a fist bump to the air. I've almost never felt this happy in my life!

I pit my phone in my pocket, and heard the bell. Damn. I'm late! I grabbed my needed supplies and went to my first class. As soon as I entered, I knew I fucked up.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here." I looked around the classroom, as all heads turned towards me. "New student, I assume?" I nodded. "And you're late on your first day? I have no pitty for kids like you. Always having dark clothes, beenies, and always acting depressed. You will not be depressed in my class. And if you are, you're going to have a real bad time." (UNDERTALE REFRENCE INCREASES) I nodded and looked at where he was pointing. "Sit by Virgil. He'll help you through what you missed." I nodded, and took a seat.

Stupid prick. Telling me I can't be myself. I will not-

"Hi." A voice said. I looked over to where it came from. A girl wearing booty shorts, a belly shirt, and heels that made her look like she was three feet taller than she really was (So much exaggeration there.) looked at me, trying to look cute. "Are you taken?"

"Technically no, but I'm not into women." I said, rolling my eyes and tilting my head so she would go away.

"Oh. Will you make one ex-"

"No." I flicked her away, leaving my hand in the air until she left. She looked at my a little snotty, then left. I let out a sigh of relief. I heard shuffling next to me, and looked at what used to be an empty desk. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you please act loke my boyfriend, then?" She begged. I looked at her, dead in the eyes.

"I said I'm not fucking into you. And neither will I act like it. Now leave me the hell alone!" I whisper shouted to her.

"You don't have to act like I did anything to you."

"You remind me too much of that stupid little slut, Ali."

"What?" She said as if I said her name.

"I said you remind me of a slut I met on a plane. She said her name was Ali, and she wouldn't- why am I talking to you?" I said.