Chapter 29: A Nightmare and Violent Sob

[Marks POV]

It was a normal day.

For once.

Normal.

So I thought.

I got up, and went into the kitchen. I got some water and a bagel, since I don't drink coffee that much. I started recording, when I got a knock on the door.

This is where it gets weird.

He had a box. Normal, right?

Well, he said, "Don't open that until you get the word." Then he left. Confused, I took the box, closed the door, and then walked into the house. I put the box down, and waited for Jack to get up.

He did get up eventually, a little later than usual, but he was p all night playing games for his channel, editing, and doing other things like that.

Plus worrying about Phia.

I heard him get coffee. He always hums when he does. It's cute. A few minutes later, he comes out to me and sits on my lap. I kiss his cheek, and he smiled at me, then averted his attention to the box.

"What's that?" He looked at me.

"Not sure. The guy said not to open it until we get the word." He continued looking at me, confused. "That was my reaction."

"Should we put it away then?" I shake my head and look back at the box. "What should we do then?"

"Lease it alone for now. But, let's put it in our room. Just so when Phia comes back, she doesn't see it."

"What do you thinks inside?"

"Could be dildos." He looks at me.

"Bitch, I'm the only dildo you need." I laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Whatever, cutie." He smiles. "Well. What do you want to do today?"

"I need to go record videos, and so do you."

"How about we do a collab?" I intertwine my fingers within his and kiss his neck. He lets out little giggles.

"If you mean sex, not now, big guy."

"Wasn't really meaning that," I position him so one leg is on each side of mine. "But can't we? Phia isn't here, which means no interruptions." He leans down and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around his waist, as he places his hands on my head, playing with my hair. He slowly pulls away.

"Oh, Mark."

"Oh?" I say back.

"I love you." He says. "As do I have great affections towards you." I respond. He laughs.

That's when an idea pops into my head.

"Jack, you like going out, right?"

"Yes sir." He says. I drop my hands down to his ass, cupping his cheeks.

"How about a picnic?"

"Ooh. Let's do that!" He jumps up and runs to the room. I let out a chuckle. I walk into the room, and see that he's changing. I walk up to him, grabbing his waist. I plant kisses on his neck and cheeks. "Mark, I don't need help getting dressed."

"Who said I was helping you get dressed?"

"Me." He says. I turn him around and plant one of his arms over my shoulder. I run my hands up and down his side's. I feel him shiver.

"Jack, you're so beautiful." I say as I look him slowly from head to toe.

"N-no, r-really, I'm n-not." I pick him up. He wraps his legs around my waist as I plop him on the bed.