Chapter 26: My Pain is Gone for Good?

[Jacks POV]

I didn't say anything. My mouth dropped open.

Am I shocked?
He reached into his pocket.
My heart beat speeds up.
My mind begins racing.
My head, throbbing with thoughts.
He pulls out the box.
Oh dear god.
I feel my stomach churn, not sure what to do. He looks up. I look at him.

All voices go quiet.

"Sean William McLoughlin. You've made me the happiest man alive. Even when we fought, I was in love. I've always loved you. And no one can ever tell you any different without me loving you even more. I love you. I always will. I want to make you mine forever. I love you so much. Sean, will you make the happiest man ever and take this ri-" before he could finish that thought and sentence, I tackled him, kissing his lips. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist. He pulled me as close to him as he could. I ran my hands through his hair.

I pulled away slowly. I looked into his eyes.

"Guessing that's a yes?" I kissed him again. He smiled into it. We pulled away. "Are you going to kiss me everytime I ask if you're saying yes?" I kissed him again. He laughed after I pulled out of the kiss. He smiled at me. "I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said. I heard clapping. I stood up without letting go of his hand. We stood there, hand in hand. I was looking into his chocolate brown eyes. He was looking into my plain old blue ones.

I never want this moment to end.

But the love tension that was once again apon us broke when his phone rang.

I looked at his pocket. Everyone was back to doing their own thing. They were worrying about whatever they wanted to worry about. Mark looked at his phone. He's been getting quite a lot lately. I looked down to the floor.

[Marks POV]

My phone rang. Everyone else was back to normal. Worrying about their problems. I looked at my phone. I slowly felt the hold that Jack had on my hand slip into a flimsy one. I looked up at him. He was looking down. I smiled and denied the caller. Jack looked up. I put my phone in my pocket.

"Why accept a call from someone else when the love of my life is right in front of me?" His face lit up like a Christmas tree. I could feel his happiness warming up myself. It felt like what Jacks kisses tasted like.

Beautiful.

I pulled Jack over to me as music started playing. Jingle Bell Rock was on. I started dancing with Jack. We were dancing slowly, only a little faster. Is was more like a moderate tempo. Jack laughed.

"My darling, zis dance, it is for you." I said, slowly dipping him. I half dipped him, then pulled him up again. I twirled him, pulled him into a "pretzel hug", shifting from side to side while holding him, then pulled him out of that. We just continues dancing.

"All I Want For Christmas is You" came on. I started singing along.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true, oh. All I want for Christmas, is you." Jack laughed as we continued dancing.

We laughed and danced. I dipped him down, as he tilted his head back laughing. I kissed his neck. He giggled as my lips went all around his neck. I pulled off his neck. He looked at me, slowly.

"Just know, you're forever mine. No one else can change that. You're my Jack." I said.

[Jacks POV]

I felt something stinging my stomach. It was a knife. It glided across my skin.

It was one thing to kick me, but another to cut me across the stomach.