Chapter 17: Why Did You Choose Me?

[Jack's POV]

I woke up with a groan and sat up. I looked at Marks body. He was laying next to me. I layed back down, and looked at him. He let out little snores. I giggled. I booped his nose then saw the corner of his mouth curl into a smile as he opened his eyes. He looked at me.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I said. He patted my head and kissed my nose. I smiled and giggled.

"Morning my green boi." He said. I gave him a pat and a kiss on the nose. He smiled and rested his hand on my hip. I looked into his beautiful and perfect chocolate eyes. I saw he was looking all over me, and wondered, What is he thinking about?

[Marks POV]

I looked over my beautiful lover. He's like a prize to me. But better. He's my prize for staying who I was and not changing when my dad died. He is from the heavens. He's my angel.

His perfect lips- Kissable and a way he could ever tease me. His lips reminded me of a pink flower that had just bloomed after rain.

His hair- reminding me of a green field of grass, some yellow spots here and there, but still beautiful to look at.

His hands- a great place to rest mine. Completed with his perfect fingers, rounded at the top, painted every now and then, and amazing to have intertwined with mine.

His figure- the hips he hates, but has, perfect for grabbing to being him into my hug, my kisses, just to have him.

His ass- the thing that literally makes me drool. No joke, I started drooling yesterday.

His laugh- adorable in every way. Starts my laughter up like how a yawn makes other yawn. Very contagious. Very pretty. Music to my ears.

His legs- the very thing that I intertwine mine into. Used when he wants run into my arms, jump, and when he wraps them around my waist.

His eyes- my favorite part of him so far. I could get lost in another world. A blue sky stretching from one eye to snother, complete with the clouds and his voice. A great way to start my day. Looking into his eyes. They tell me a different story from the ones he's told. His eyes are perfect blue orbs that keep my day going.

[A few days later]

I grabbed it, nearly dropping it.

"Be careful! It's the only one I'll be unless I get a lot of money!" He said. I scoffed.

"I won't hurt your precious baby. Just trust me." The bed squeaked a little. I reached over Jack, and grabbed our needed tool. He purred in my ear. "Not now! We need to finish." He rolled his eyes and sat back.

I grabbed it again, and placed it on the bed. We stared at it as if it were going to move if we look away. He looked at me, then back at it.

"It isn't going to bite." I touched it and put it on my head. I stood up from the bed and looked around. "Wow. This is spectacular." I said.

I was playing a vr game called, "Deep In the Woods" (not sure if that's a real game or not...) I looked from a cliff. Trees were surrounding me.

There was a view from where I was. It had green spread everywhere, with pinks, yellowz, blues, reds, and purples scattered everywhere.

"Wow." I said.

"What?" Jack said. I looked to where I thought he was.

"The view that I see right now. It's...beautiful." I turned around, and saw dark trees and not so pretty stuff. I let out a yelp when a face appeared. Jack laughed. "Not funny! I don't like this part. But I have to go forward so the game can continue..." I sighed.