Chapter 13: Time For Me To Fly High

(This chapter contains self harm, violence, and yes, some suicidal shit. Just a warning)

-Jacks POV-

I was too lazy to walk.

Too lazy to work.

Too lazy to talk.

And too lazy to lurk.

Mark had left an hour earlier, so I was alone. I sighed. I didnt have any plans.

My uncle had come to get me earlier today. He said he had some pretty big news for me.

"Should I tell him?" I hears him from the living room.

"I don't care what you do. I want to fix that kid." Ali said.

"He's fine as he is."

"He isn't going to be able to fend for himself or have a happy life!"

"And why's that?"

"Because he won't have a happy wife."

"You think he's going to have a wife?" Ouch. "He's into guys. He's gay. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, either!" He yelled.

"I don't care! Do it! Ruin his life even more!" I heard feet clonk up the stairs and a door slam. I head more feet come towards me. I picked up my phone and made it look like I just finished doing something. I Iooked at him. He sat by me.

"Hi Uncl-"

"No, don't call me Uncle, Jack."

"Se-"

"I'm not your uncle, Jack." He stepped a little closer to me. I stood up.

"Who are you, then?" He kept coming closer, but I kept moving backwards.

"I'm not a threat. I'm..." He stopped talking and looked at the picture hanging over the TV. "Do you know who I'm holding? In that picture?"

"My cousin, Jeremiah. Everyone said he looked like me before he died." I said, looking at the picture. He shook his head, and I looked at him. He pit a hand on his head.

"No, thats you. You're not my nephew." I laughed a little.

"That's funny. You should use that next time you go to the senior center. Me not being your nephew. What's next? Am I actually your son?" I continued to laugh, but slowly stopped seeing he was serious.

"You're not my nephew."

"So...my mom lied to me? Who are you? What do you want?" I backed up intot a table, and got my foot caught in between a table leg and the couch.

"I'm your-"

"Get away!" I finally got my foot free, and jumped over the table. I ran out of the house.

"Jack! Come back!" He yelled. Be was running after me, but he was catching up because I was still injured. I ignored my pain, which I'm really good at doing.

I turned the curb, meeting s dead end. My...whoever he is found me, out of breath. I stayed turned away from him. He slowly walked towards me. The tap...tap...tap...of his shoes gave him away.

"Don't come any closer!" I yelled. He stopped. I turned around. He couldn't look me in the eyes. "Look at me." I said, my voice shaking a little.

"I'm not your uncle. But I am-"

"My stalker? Did you want to kill me? Do you want to kill me? What the fuck do you want? What do you have to tell me?!" I screamed.

"I'm your father. Your biological father."