Chapter 25: Best Christmas Present Ever

[Jacks POV]

I closed the door and leaned against it, forcing it to stay closed. I felt the door slowly being pushed open. I mean, what am I expecting? It's Mark. He's stronger than me in every way.

After a good three minutes, I felt the pressure on the door stop.

"Mark?" I say. No answer. "Marky~" I say. I still hear nothing. I get off the door and step back. "Mark? Are you o-" before I can finish my sentence, I'm tackled onto my bed. I laughed as I run my fingers through his hair.

He pulls up my shirt, kissing my stomach. He moves down to my v-line. He traces the top of my skirt with his tounge, along with my v-line, making me shiver. He slowly pulls my skirt down, my bulge and boxers showing. I blush as he starts to slowly pull off everything stopping him, but then his phone goes off. I sit up as he looks at his phone. He shrugged and looks back at me. He smirks, pulling off my skirt all the way. He throws it to the hamper as I take off my shirt. I take his off, and his phone beeps once again. He looks at it and rolls his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Nothing." He out his phone on the bed. He began to take off his pants when I touched his chin. I positioned his head so he would look at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Why does it matter?"

"We're a couple. We're having children. We can't have secrets drifting in the air between us. Especially when they come." He let out a sigh.

"Can I tell you after we're done?" I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"If it makes you comfortable." I said. He smiled and got up.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom first."

"Okay." He left the room as I pick up his phone, unlocking it. The wallpaper made me blush. I saw that he had a missed call. I gasped, and turned off his phone, then watch him come in.

"Alright! I'm ready for fun! You?" I crawled under the blankets. "Babe?"

I didn't answer.

"Hon-"

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking to Mary." I said, rushing up from the pillow. He looked at me, his face red.

"M-Mary?"

"Your little friend? 'My baby'? Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, either." He looked atme, confused. "Don't do that!" I yelled. Tears stung my eyes.

"Jack-"

"Mark. Tell me who she is."

"Baby, please-"

"Who is she?!"

"It's not what-"

"Tell me who she is!"

"Don't act like you weren't a slut earlier!" He yelled. The years that burned my eyes spilled out. His anger turned to guilt. "Jack, I-"

"Don't talk to me." I said. I turned over onto my side.

"Baby, please-"

"Sorry. Slut can't hear you over the other people im thinking about." I felt a hand touch me. I jolted away. "Mark. Please. Don't." He pulled away. I slowly fell asleep.

[Time skip]

I opened my eyes, a rush of what happened before I fell asleep spilling into my head like someone pouring a bucket of water on my head.

Hard, cold, and fast.

I look over to my left, and don't see Mark. I get up and put on some of his pajama pants. I walk into the living room. He wasn't there. I grab my phone and see what time it was. 8 am. I fell asleep almost twelve hours ago!