Chapter 9: ...Life On Earth Can Be...

-Jack's POV-

I opened my eyes and felt something on me. I looked down, and saw Marks head was on MY stomach this time. I giggled and began petting his hair.

Little snores left his mouth. I giggled more. Trying not to burst into laughter. I sighed and layed my head back on my pillow.

Marks phone chimed. I looked over at it, picked it up, and saw that the botch that tried to get him to get her pregnant was texting him. I ignored it and looked at his wallpaper. I laughed a little, because he had his wallpaper as me holding a kitten when we went to the mall the other day. We found a kitten roaming around and I couldn't help myself but pick the precious baby up!

I looked at Mark, took a picture of him, then made that his lock screen. Let the games begin. I thought.

I felt Mark move, his head going up to my chest, and his arms wrap around me. He squeezed me tightly, but not to tight, as if he knew he was hugging me.

He kissed my chest, then turned his head, obviously falling back into a deep sleep. Fookin' sleeping buety. I thought.

His phone chimed again. He had her saved in his contacts as, 'Bitch'. Just bitch. I rolled my eyes and looked through the rest of the contacts. He had me saved as 'My Green Boi'. I smiled, and looked at him. He was still asleep.

I touched his hair and he jolted awake. He looked at my body, confused, then at my face.

"Did we fall asleep like this?" He asked, not letting go.

"Well, first you had your head rested on me stomach (No joke, the 'me' was a reflex, I don't type my as often unless writing) then you moved up further to my chest, wrapped your arms around my waist, and kissed my chest before falling back asleep." He stared at me, shocked.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"Because you were to cute."

He laughed a little, then grabbed his phone. He looked at the screen then to me. "Change my lock screen? Oh ha ha. Very funny."

"Hey, you can kiss my ass if you think I wouldn't after you snuck a picture of me hugging a kitten."

"It was cute!" He said as if I didn't know that.

"I know. I was there." I said, grabbing my phone.

"Well no shit Sherlock. What do you want? A meddle?" He said, opening an app. He let out a scoff.

"What's wrong? Bitch texting you?" He nodded.

"She said, 'Hey It's me, Martha. I was wondering if we could meet for coffee as soon an you get released to go home. Maybe we could catch up.'"

"Meeting up to talk over coffee? When I get coffee, I usually just drink it in peace unless I'm with you. I'll talk to you over coffee."

"She said, 'Oh and, no hard feelings but I dont really like your little friend. He might get in the way of things.' Then she sent a winking emoji."

"Well, fuck you, too Martha!" I said, holding my middle fingers up at Marks phone.

"I'm going to text her back." Mark said, already typing at the speed of light.

"What are you goin to say?" I asked. He showed me his phone.

Bitch:
Oh and, no hard feelings but I dont really like your little friend. He might get in the way of things.

Yeah, we can meet over coffee but that's it!

Nothing else!