Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A/N:

Thank you so much for checking out another chapter of OTL! I really hope you will enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it.

This chapter is dedicated to BloomInTheMoonlight for being a great author :) You should definitely check out her works especially "Broken With Betrayal"!

Btw in case you forgot, because I haven't updated in a while (sorry about that >.

~Alex's dad: Jeff

~Alex's mom: Marian

Enjoy!!

**********************************************************

I quickly picked up some clothes and put them on. At this moment I didn't care if they matched or not because the most important thing was getting to Alex. Although we hadn't spoken to each other in a while, he was still someone I really cared about─despite what he did to me.

I rushed out of the house, ignoring my parent's questions and running to the spot where I usually parked my car, only to find it empty. I tried to retrace where I had been in the last few hours and remembered that Mike drove it to and from the cliff so he must have had it.

Cursing under my breath, I entered the house and walked into the living room where I knew my parents would be watching TV, cuddled together on the sofa.

"Are you going somewhere sweetie?" my dad asked, shifting his eyes from the TV to me.

"Yeah but Mike has my car. Can I borrow yours?" I asked, my words coming out quickly as I was running out of time. His expression changed from calm to worried very quickly as he got up and walked towards me.

"What's wrong Victoria?" 

Sensing that I was continually running out of time, I informed them of Alex's condition, finding it hard to breath as I explained everything. As soon as I finished, we all rushed to the car. My dad got behind the wheel and drove us there, ignoring the speed limit.

~~♡~~♡~~♡~~

With emergency vehicles surrounding the place, we were forced to park slightly further away. Immediately after the car stopped, I jumped out and ran to the house, not bothering to check whether my parents were following me or not. There was only one thing that was important to me at the moment and that was ensuring that Alex was alright.

When I got there, Fae ran towards me, tears in her eyes. She immediately engulfed me in a tight hug before pulling back to straighten herself.

"What happened Fae?" I asked, feeling panic overtaking me.

"I don't know. When I got here he was already on the ground," she replied, sniffing to keep her tears back.

I nodded before we walked towards the crowd of neighbors who had gathered, pushing past them and earning a few annoyed glances and some grunts.

"Ma'am please stay back," a police officer told me as I was in the lead.

"I'm his wife."

His eyes which were hard just a few seconds ago suddenly shone with sympathy as he nodded his head, moving to the side to allow us to get to the ambulance. Walking towards it, my head spun with possibilities of what I would find. I grabbed onto the nearest emergency worker, causing her to turn her head.

"Are you relatives?" she asked. I told her our relation to Alex before following her to the ambulance and getting in the back where he lay on a stretcher.