Worst Day and it's my fist day out of jail

Mia^^^

I was in my cell and just like any other the guards woke me up. The guard have me and my cell mate our brake fast. I eat my food and went to floor and did push ups and sit-ups. I was here for my second year and I haven't had no one visit me. My parents recently died in a car accident but I felt nothing. I already felt like I had no parents. Keys jingled and my cell door open.

"Stone it's your lucky day" the guard said.

"Is it Jennifer?" I asked.

"Yup" he said popping the 'p'.

I got out my cell and waited for him to close the door I walked in front of him as doors opened and I passed people. I walked in a room where I always my meetings with my social worker. She was sitting on the opposite of the table and I sat down and the guard put cuffs on me and handcuffed me to the table.

"Good morning Mia" Jennifer said.

"What is it now?" I asked.

"You are being discharged today" she said.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled.

"You are going to have to live with four other people who had the past as you your stuff is in your Land Rover, also your bike and your Lamborghini are outside the people will follow you and you can chose your outfit and get ready you have an hour" Jennifer finished and mike the guard took the handcuffs off from me.

"I'll see you in a bit" I said and went to look for something to wear.

I chose some jean high waisted shorts and a black crop top with a zipper down the middle. I put on my rings and I put on some black shoes and did a little make up and grabbed a back pack to put my stuff in.

      I waked out the jail and saw m Land Rover and my Lamborghini and motorcycle

I waked out the jail and saw m Land Rover and my Lamborghini and motorcycle. I squealed and went to get in my car. I drove to the address Jennifer gave and said to met her their. I grabbed my phone and played music, I turned up the volume so high anyone could hear it. I was singing my heart out when Black Veil Brides stared to play. I got to the house so I turned down the volume and saw the guys park my Lamborghini and I was pulling my motorcycle.

"Mia" I heard Jennifer say my name.

"Ok so no one in the house knows what happen they just think you trouble nothing about jail or what happen" she said.

"Ok" I said.

"Come on let go see the rest" she said.

The house was huge and was white on the outside. Me and Jennifer walked up the stairs and Jennifer rang the door bell. Seconds later the door was swung open to reveal a shirtless tall hot guy. I looked at him up and down and damn the boy was fit. I met his eyes and he was smirking he's a manwhore I thought to myself.

"Mia this is Kyle Arthur he is your new housemate" Jennifer said.

"What.the.fuck" I said.

"And their are more you should go in and met them ok bye now" she said and walked away.