He's Gone

The next morning I woke up to my head pounding in pain. I walked to the kitchen and searched for some Advil. When I took the pills I went up to my room and saw a sleeping Coraline. I saw myself in the mirror and I looked like a hot mess. I went into the bathroom took off my makeup and turned on the water. I washed my hair and body and soon I was out of the bathroom. Coraline was already awake and dressed.

"Morning baby" I said.

"Morning Mom" she said.

"Do you know what tomorrow is?" I asked.

"My birthday" she said in her little baby's voice smiling.

"Yes it is" I said.

"Can I got see uncle sebs?" She asked.

"Yes honey" I said.

          When Coraline left the room I locked the door and stared to change. When I was done changing I did my makeup and hair. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and headed downstairs.

          Sebastian and Riot were already up and they had made breakfast

          Sebastian and Riot were already up and they had made breakfast. We all stared to eat and then my phone rang. I saw the caller ID and it was Alex that was calling me. I showed my phone to Riot and I got up and walked to the living room. I took a deep breath and I answered the phone.

"Hello" I said.

"Mia" Alex said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Look I am so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen" he said.

"Look Alex you messed up everything" I said.

"I know I did but please give me a second chance I miss you and Coraline" he said.

"I don't give second chances and you out of all people should know that" I said.

"Please Mia don't do this to me I miss you so much" he said.

"You mess up and you knew what you were doing" I said.