I Love You

I woke up and I saw Devin asleep, I smiled and I looked at his lips. I leaned in and kissed his lips. His eyes then open and he smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and then we fell into comfortable silence. Then their was a knock on the door and I groaned and got up to open it. I opened it and saw Blake shirtless and his hair messy.

"What?" I asked.

"Um yeah where is Kyle I can't find him anywhere?" Blake asked.

"Did you check the other guys room" I said.

"Right I'll check" he said.

"Ok well if you do see them tell them tha-" I was cut off by hand wrapping around my waist.

"Who is it babe" Devin said.

"My housemate" I said.

"Oh I didn't see him" Devin said.

"I am Blake" Blake said.

"Devin her boyfriend" Devin said.

"Figure" Blake said.

"Ok well if you find the guys tell them I have to talk to them" I said.

"Ok" Blake said.

"Bye" I said and closed the door.

       I closed the door and I leaned on the door and Devin wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me and then again and again. Soon our kiss turned into a make out session. Devin went down to my neck and he sucked on my neck. He left hickeys and I didn't mind I did the same to him I have him some and then he had to go. I walked him to the front door and when he left we kissed. I turned around and yet again the guys were their standing looking at me.

"You guys really need to stop doing that" I said.

"You wanted to talk to us" Michael said.

"Yeah so do you guys pay bills, rent or anything for that matter?" I asked. 

"Yeah pay water, electricity and trash" Kyle said.

"Ok just tell how much you guys need and I'll give it to you guys" I said.

"Ok our next time it's on the twenty four" Damon said.

"Ok how much do I have to give?" I asked.

"We'll tell you" Blake said.

"Ok I am going to get getting" I said.

      I walked to walked up to my room and changed. I was going to go with Sebastian and see what he was doing. I changed into clothes once I was out of the shower and did my make up.