Meeting Alex's Family

I woke up and I saw Alex still sleeping. I woke him up by kissing him and then his eyes flutter open. I smiled and he smiled back and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me again and I smiled on the kiss. We pulled apart and me and Alex locked eyes.

"Morning beautiful" he said.

"Morning" I said.

"Let eat and be on our way to the hospital to make sure everything is ok" he said.

"Yeah" I said.

"I'll make breakfast and you make yourself look even more beautiful" he said.

"Ok" I said smiling.

          We both got up and I went to my bag to grab my clothes. I changed and then I did my makeup and then my hair. I curled my hair and then I put on my heels and stuff in my bag.

            I walked downstairs and I smelled pancakes and bacon

            I walked downstairs and I smelled pancakes and bacon. I got to the kitchen and Alex was doing something on the stove. I walked behind him and I wrapped my arms around him. He turned his head slightly and he smiled at me and then I giggled. I let go of him and I grabbed two cups and then looked for orange juice in the fridge. I set down the cups and orange juice and I grabbed two plates and set them on the table. I looked at Alex and he was wearing a black shirt with dark blue jeans and some vans.

"Food is ready" he said.

"Thanks babe" I said.

"You're welcome" he said.

          We eat and talked and then we had to go to the hospital. I grabbed my leather jacket and my bag and we walked outside. We got into Alex's car and we drove to the hospital. We got to the place and we were waiting for being called. Another pregnant women were here and they all had children or they were alone. I looked at Alex nervous and he held my hand. I got called up and me and Alex walked in together. We got into a room and the nurse said the doctor will be with us soon. Minutes later the doctor came through the door.

"Hi am doctor Taylor, so what brings you in today?" She asked.

"Um hi I am Mia and this Alex my boyfriend and we are in here today because I am pregnant and I just came to see if everything is ok and if I need to know anything about the baby and for me" I said.