He cheated on me

It was Monday and my phone went off at six. I turned off my phone and I got up, Blake was still sleeping. I went to the bathroom and did my business. I stood next to Blake and shock his shoulders. His eyes soon flutter open and he looked at me. He smiled and I smiled back st him. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. He sat up and then stood up. He locked down at me and then he placed his lips on mine.

"Morning beautiful" he said.

"Morning" I said.

"Don't dress to good you are mine I don't need other guys staring at you" he said.

"Blake really" I said.

"Yes baby" he said kissing my lips again.

"Ok fine" I said.

He walked out of the room and I went to closet. I put on some high waisted short and a black tank top. I put on my white converse and I grabbed the house keys and my phone. I don't really take my backpack to school or anything. I grabbed my charger that I was going to make Blake keep and I kept me earphones in my back pocket. My makeup was light and then I was done. I put on some perfume and then walked out the door.

         I walked downstairs to the kitchen and the guys were their talking

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and the guys were their talking. I walked next to Blake and I grabbed and apple. Blake wrapped his arm around me and I looked up at him. I smirked and he smirked back.

"Shit we have to get going" Michael said.

"Let's go" I said.

We all waved out but Blake dragged me to his car. We got in his mustang and we got in and I buckled myself in. We were off and when we got to school we got looks from people. I ignored them and then me and Blake walked in hand in hand. We went to my locker and I got out my pack of cigarettes and then we went to Blake's. He got out a spray paint can and he smirked.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I haven't pulled a prank in a while so I have to do one" He said.

"Just don't get caught" I said.

"I won't" he said.

"Ok" I said.