Party Time

It's Sunday and last night got me so tired. Me and Blake didn't wake up until two in the afternoon. We were both pretty tired but then we got up and took a cup of coffee. The guys were gone so it meant that me and Blake had the house to ourselves. We talked to the guys about the party and they will come. I texted Riot also and she said she will be coming. Riot was going to come over so we could both get ready.

"Babe I have to go grocery shopping we don't have any food" Blake said.

"Ok" I said.

"Want anything?" He asked.

"Chips please" I said.

"Ok see you in a bit" he said.

"Ok" I said.

Blake stood up and put on his shoes. He bend down and kissed my lips. When Blake left I turned on the play station and stared to play. After about an hour Blake came back home and he plaid with me. Hours later the guys came and we plaid all together. The door bell rang and Damon went to open.

"Riot is here" Damon said.

"Shit" I said and got up.

"My turn" Damon said.

"Hey sorry I lost track of time but let go" I said.

"It's fine" she said.

"Let's go" I said.

Me and Riot went upstairs and I took a quick shower. When I was done Riot was playing music in my speaker. I got out and put on some shorts and a tank top. Riot was going to curl my hair and I was going to do her makeup. She curled my hair in lose waves and she straight her hair. When she was done with my hair I did her makeup and then mine. When I was done we changed into out outfits.
(Riot's outfit)

(Mia's outfit)

(Mia's outfit)