Happy Birthday

Blake^^^
Reincarnate stared to play by Motionless In White. It was my alarm so I scared me half to death. Today was my birthday and I didn't really care so I just went to look for something cute to wear. I went to the bathroom and washed my body. I got out did my makeup and then I changed into the clothes I pick out.

          I didn't care that the guys didn't know that it was my birthday

I didn't care that the guys didn't know that it was my birthday. I grabbed my motorcycle keys and head outside. I didn't see the guys so I just left for school. I got a text from Devin. I didn't really wanted to tell him that it was my birthday. I just walked into school and didn't care about the looks or anything. I was at my locker I opened it and I had picked up some books and put stuff in here. I grabbed my first two books for class and a binder. I closed the door of my locker and then someone hit my books to ground.

"Hey watch it" I said.

"Excuse me" a girl said.

"You heard me you dumb bitch watch it" I said.

"Who do you think you are talking to" she said.

"To a dumb blonde" I said.

"Watch your mouth slut" she said.

"You swam to be the slut here I bet you have slept with over half of the school" I said.

"Bitch" she said.

"So that's your comeback huh I thought you were tough" I said.

"I am" she said low

"Speak up bitch I can't hear you" I said.

"Whatever" she said and walked away.

"That's what I though" I said.

I picked up my books and walked to my class. I sat at the back and I tried to pay attention but some girl were whispering about me. I didn't say anything at all but then they had to talk about the guys and how I fucked them that's why they are with me.

"Say one more shit about me but this time say it to my face you dumb hoes" I said.

The teacher told me to shut up and the girls stopped talking. The rest of the day was like that girls talk about me. I was at lunch and I was sitting on the grass leaning my back on a tree. I put in my head phone and stared to shut out everyone around me. Then I heard a voice I didn't want to hear.

"Sup Mia" Blake said.

"What do you want?" I asked talking one of my earphones.

"Nothing just came to say hey" he said.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Nothing" He said sitting next to me.

"Then they are here" I said.

"Can't I just sit with you" he said.

"No you can but you don't like me and I sure and he'll don't like you" I said.