Plot Twist

Michael^^^

       *beep beep beep beep* my alarm wen off and I got up from bed. I walked to the bathroom and went to brush my teeth. I was washing my teeth when Michael walked in. I smiled and he smiled back at me. I spit out my toothpaste and washed my mouth.

"Hey Michael" I said.

"Hey Mia, I jut came to shower before Blake takes all the hot water" he said.

"Oh well I'll see you later" I said and walked out of the bathroom.

       When I was walking out I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up and it was Blake. I rolled my eyes and walked away but before I could a hand grabbed my arm. I was pinned up against the wall and a pair or light blue eyes  almost grey looked down to me. Blake down to my lips and then back to my eyes. He smirked and then he put both of his hand on ether side of my head.

"What do you want Blake?" I asked him.

"Get ready to face Tyler" Blake said.

"Get ready to face the new me" I said.

"Like you could change" he said.

"You'll be surprised of what I have learn in prison" I said.

"You will be alone the guys will leave you and ignore you" he said.

"I don't need any one but myself" I said.

"I bet you will go crying to Michel before the week ends" he said.

"You are such cold hearted egotistic asshole with out a life" I said.

"We'll so who braked first slut" he said and with that I had it.

"You motherfucker" I head Michael say.

"Mike just in time help the slut here to not cry" he said.

"Blake don't be like this" Michael said.

"Sorry it's who I am" Blake said and walked into the bathroom.

"Asshole" Michael whispered and then sighed.

"I need to get ready I'll see you later" I said and walked into my room.

       I went to my closet and picked out some back ripped skinny jeans, a back thank you and my back leather jacket. I straighten my hair and put a black beanie over my head. I put on to spike bracelet and put on my skull earring. I put on my black heart necklace and put on my back shoes. I took my gold knuckle buster just in case. I put my phone in my back pocket and just walked out the door with my keyed in hand.