Going To Alexs'

I woke up and my head was pounding. I groaned and got up from where I was. I looked around and I was leaning on the couch and Sebastian was on the floor and Riot was half on the couch and the rest on the floor. Their was knock on the door and I went to open it. I opened it and it was Alex, right away I smiled and I jumped on him hugging him.

"Hey babe" I said.

"Hey babygirl" Alex said.

"I missed you" I said.

"I missed you too" he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You forgot, you are coming with me for winter brake" he said.

"Oh yeah I am sorry" I said.

"It's ok so what were you doing?" He asked.

"Just waking up" I said.

"Sleepy Head" He said.

"Yeah I know we'll come on in" I said.

"Ok" he said.

When he walked in I closed the door and locked it. We both walked into the living room and Sebastian and Riot were just waking up.

"Looks like you guys had fun" Alex said.

"Just the three of us celebrated" Sebastian said.

"What did you guys celebrate?" Alex asked.

"We embarrassed Blake at school here" Riot said showing Alex her phone.

"Oh god that's amazing" Alex said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Have you guys eat?" Alex asked.

"No" me, Sebastian and Riot said.

"You guys get cleaned up I'll make breakfast" Alex said.

"Thanks babe your the best" I said.

"Thanks man" Sebastian said.

"Thank you Alex" Riot said.

Me and Riot went to my room and we changed. I did my makeup and changed and so did Riot. Once I was done I went downstairs with Alex. I saw him still cooking so I wrapped my arms around him. He then turns around and he picks me up and set me on the table. He kissed me and kissed him back.

"I missed you so much" Alex said.

"Your guys are so cringy" Sebastian said.

"Fuck off" I said.

"We'll continue this at my place" Alex whispered on my ear.

"Can't wait" I whispered back.

I got off the counter and Alex served us out food. We eat and talked for a while and then I washed the dishes. Hands wrapped around my waist and then I felt lips on my neck.

"Hey baby" I said.

"Hey beautiful" Alex said.

"Stop I am trying to finish the dishes" I said.

"You are to good to stop" he said.

"Fuck it Sebastian can finish them" I said.

I turned around and I smashed my lips on Alex. We both walked up the stairs up to my room. We got to my room and Alex locked the door behind us. Alex put us both on the bed and he was on top of me holding up by his arms. One of Alex's hand when under my shirt and soon it was over my head behind taken off. I did the same to Alex and took of his shit exposing his perfectly built abs. I gently put my nails on his chest and brought them down all the way to his pants. I undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He also unbutton my pants and took them off along with my underwear.