Bye Devin

I woke up to someone kissing me. I opened my eyes and I see Blake staring at. I peaked his lips.

"That's all I get" he said.

       I rolled my eyes and I pulled him in to our kiss. I bit down on his lips and pulled it down. I will admit I am freaky and so was Blake I will say we are kinky but not to much. I pulled away from him and I looked at him. I noticed that we were both naked I looked at his body and oh my god. I smirked and then looked back at him, he smirked at me and then he kissed me.

"We have school come on we have to get ready" he said.

"You mad to ruin the moment huh" I said.

"Well come on I have to be on time I play football if you didn't know" he said.

"Ugh fine" I said. 

        I put on my clothes from yesterday and I sneaked out of Blake's room to mine. I decided to kind of tease Blake a little bit. I wore high waisted shorts and a cream color crop top. I put on a cardigan and a gold watch. I curled my hair and I did my make up.

          I grabbed the keys to my Lamborghini and I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room

I grabbed the keys to my Lamborghini and I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. I put on white converse and went to the kitchen so I can grab and apple. All the guys were their and I saw Blake and winked at him.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey" they all said.

I walked around the counter and stood next to Blake but kept my distance. I grabbed my apple and then I acted like I dropped it. I bend over and I can fell Blake staring at me. The guys were talking about homecoming and I wasn't going to go. I will rather stay at home and get wasted. I felt a hand on my butt and I looked over and I see Blake got closer. He smiled and the he slapped my ass. I hit the counter so the guys will just think that.

"Come on let's go" Damon said.

"Let's go" I said.

I threw away my apple and I turned around and Blake was standing their. I smiled and him and wrapped my arm around his torso. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders leaning his head on top of mine.