Gang Related (Introduction)

Characters in the story

Bri Fabela: Short,Funny,Has dark red curly hair,Senior,18,Only child,Brown eyes,

Esmi De la Cruz: Bri's Best friend,Short,18,Senior,Has wavy dark brown hair, Brown eyes,Funny

Robert Villanueva: Tall,18, dropped out of school,Has an edge up,black hair,Brown eyes,Funny,but serious at times.

Carter mahone: Friends with Alex,Zach,and Robert,Dropped out of school,Tall,18,Has brown hair,Hazel colored eye's,Bipolar

Alex Constancio: Friends with Robert,Carter,Zach,Esmi and Bri,Funny,tall,18,Has dark brown hair,dark brown eyes,Nice.

Zach Dorsey: Tall,18,Dropped out of school,Has blonde hair,Friends with Alex,Robert,Carter,Esmi and Bri.

Jaylnn Gutierrez: Friends with Bri and Esmi,Tall,18,Senior,Has long wavy dark brown hair,Funny,perverted.

Hayes Grier: Short,Has black colored hair,Blue eyes,17,Junior,Has One older brother named Nash.

Nash Grier: Tall,18,Dropped out of school,Has brown hair with a little bit of blonde streaks at the tips,Blue eye's,Funny.

Cameron Dallas: Tall,Has Brown hair,Brow eye's,18,Funny,Dropped out of school,

Author's note

Also this book might be Rated R in some parts... Just letting you know ahead of time.

These are just the characters for the beginning there will be more.

Also I have another book that is called It's just me and you a foolish 4 fan fic featuring Dave Franco. So if you want to you can check it out.

Also I know that Hayes is only thirteen year's old right now but let's pretend he is 17 in the book.

Hope you like it! :)

Vote.