It's not what it looks like

Bri's P.O.V

I woke up this morning and I couldn't stop thinking of what happened between me and Carter last night. You know what I'm gonna confront him about it because that night I felt like something sparked between us.

I get in my car and drive to Carter's house,I finally get to Carter's house,I barged into the house, I yell “WHERE'S CARTER?!?!?" Robert and Zach come running to the front and tell me to calm down. “Calm down Bri" Zach says “DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!!" I run up the stairs and barge into Carter's room

To my surprise I see something I wish I had never seen. “WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!" I scream at Carter. Carter turns around shocked to see me he pushes her off of him and she falls off the bed. “IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" he screams. I couldn't take it anymore and I ran out of the house and into my car to drive to Esmi's house.

Carter's P.O.V

“IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I scream at Bri and she runs out of my room. I quickly put on a shirt and some pants and get into my car to go after her. She pulls into I think Esmi's house and gets out of the car and gets so mad she punches the car window.

I get out of my car and bang on the door. “BRI OPEN THE FUCKEN DOOR I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!" I yell I can wait all day if I have too.

Bri's P.O.V

I barge into Esmi's house and lock the door behind me. “Hey Bri-OH MY GOD YOUR BLEEDING!" she screams she runs into her bathroom and comes out with a first aid kit. “How do you know how to do this?" I ask “I take classes that to help me with nursing." she says while she bandages my hand.

“Your all done" she says with a accomplished tone. “Thanks" I say. “So are you ready to tell me everything that happened?" she asks me wanting to know why I came to her house. “Yea sure let me tell you what that jerk did that made me mad". I finish explaining and she is mad too.

“Oh you better believe that whenever I see Carter I'm gonna beat his ass" she says in a pump tone. I laugh because she is trying to sound tough.“Well don't because it's not worth your time" I tell her she calms down and she sits next to me. “Hey well at least you can leave now that Carter left." she tells me. “Yea well I'll see you later" I get up and walk out of her house and drive back home.

I get home and see that my dad is there and my mood instantly changes to irritation. I get in the house and my dad looks at me then he looks at my hand, “What happened to your hand?!?" he asked worried. “Don't worry about it" I say with an attitude.

“Okay well.."- I interrupt him “Dad I'm tired I'm gonna go to sleep" I tell him “Okay night I love you" he tells me “Night" was all I said. I go upstairs and take a nap.

Later on that night

I wake up because my phone started ringing loud I pick it up and look at who texted me.

Texting conversation

Esmi: Bri I have to tell you something..

Me: What is it?

Esmi: I missed my period.....

Me: Don't tell me your....

Oh my god she can't be....

Author's note

So Esmi maybe you know....

Okay so it is a short chapter but I have a test tomorrow so...

LOVE YOU GUY'S

VOTE.