| Chapter 9. |

"You can come in, Miss Rodriguez." His voice was sweet as caramel, as he called to Devin from the doorway of his office. He never met anyone at the door, but wanted to make sure she was comfortable with him. After all, he couldn't work unless she was.

 She slowly stood to her feet, her eyes never leaving the bouncy white woman that pushed past her and left the building. She had just came out of the same room she was going into, the largest grin in the entire plastered across her face. What the hell had just happened in her therapy session?

"Good afternoon. How are you doing today?" His voice interrupted her thoughts, as he closed behind them and shuffled her inside.

"Fine, I guess," Devin replied lowly, glancing around the room shyly. "Want me here?" 

She pointed at his desk and he was tempted to say "yes, right on there" but he kept his cool. "The couch is fine. Nervous?"

"Why do you ask?" She quipped back, sitting down on the couch hesitantly as she crossed one of her legs over the other.

"You just seem a bit tense." He replied back, adjusting the sleeves of his white lab coat, as he sat down in the computer chair across from the couch. And yes, he had a lab coat. He just never used it, but figured it would be better for Devin. 

"No reason for you to be nervous, though. Told you, I'm just a regular therapist." He licked his lips, grabbing a clipboard and pen, and moving the chair closer to her.

"A regular therapist doesn't wear a mask."

"Try to refrain from the fact that I'm wearing the mask. It doesn't have to do with my job or involve you having trust in me as your therapist," He sighed. "Plus, it's sexy." 

That made her laugh. And after, he told her to get comfortable and lie down. So, she did, kicking off her heels as she let her body sprawl out across the couch and crossed her legs once again.

"Okay, let's just get this over with." She muttered, with him slowly nodding.

Cameron spoke, in a laid back manner. "Alright then. So, tell me about yourself. Your work, family, etc."

"Uh," He watched as she crossed her arms across her chest. "I'm a bank teller at P.T Bank downtown... 25..." She replied, waiting as he scribbled something down. "Here because my best friend recommended I come. She says I'm bitter. And it's not good for Javon." 

Cameron raised a eyebrow. "Is Javon your boyfriend?"

"Javon is my son." She replied, as he stared at her in shock. But at this point her eyes were shut as she grew more relaxed. 

"Your son?" His beautiful blue eyes almost bulged out of his head. He didn't expect her to have been a mother with the body she was sporting.

"Yeah. My angel." She answered, smiling as he put the clipboard down and just stared at her. A son. 

"Is his father still around? Do you two have support from your family?" Cameron moved up his seat quietly, making his way over to Devin slowly.

"No actually. My parents kicked me out the house when I told them I was pregnant. They hated Jazz and told me I couldn't raise a baby, especially his, under their roof." She said calmly, obviously at peace.

He nodded, writing the note down as peered down at her coffee colored body, watching her chest heave up and down as she inhaled and exhaled. She wore these nice black khaki shorts, it was really warm today, and a nice top that put the look together. Sexy, yet, professional. His attention stayed hooked on her long tanned legs, as he bit down on his pink lip. The attraction he felt to the young woman was beyond strong.

"And the father? Jazz, you said?" He finally blew out, as Devin shook her head again. He waited patiently for her response, getting comfortable next to her. 

"I don't think I'm ready to talk about that yet." She stopped as soon as she felt an ice cold hand against her skin. She sat up quickly, staring at the man in front of her.

"What are you doing?" She practically shouted in his face, glaring at him.

"My job, Miss Rodriguez. Please, lower your voice." He sighed, as she pushed his hand off her leg. His touch alone made an odd sensation in the pit of her stomach.

"But..." She tried to argue, watching as he shook his head. 

"You were relaxed and peaceful just now, right?" He cut her off, as looked back at him solemnly. 

"Yeah... I was," She blew out in a shaky breath, as he guided back to the comfortable position she was just in. "I haven't mentioned my parents since I got pregnant."

"That's good. So, just relax and let me handle my job, please," His voice sounding strong and confident. "Who's there for you? Oh, close your eyes, Miss Rodriguez." He demanded, Devin letting out a breath as she slowly fluttered her eyes closed.

"... My best friend Cami and her husband Brian helps me out sometimes with Javon." She said, inhaling a deep breath when she felt his hands come into contact with her long legs again.

His strong yet gentle hands moved along her sides, as he trailed along the little amount of skin that she had exposed on her belly. "Go on." He whispered.

"When my parents put me out, I stayed with Cami and her family for a while. But then I had too much pride and left. Bouncing from motel to motel, with a baby growing in me." She poured her emotions out, feeling a wave of a weight being lifted, when his hands rested against her thighs. Her body instantly clenching up at his touch.

She hadn't been with a man since Jazz and the fact that she had a man touching her right now, who most likely was about to get real touchy- was driving her insane. His hands massaging slow, as she squirmed on the couch, her eyes shooting open once she smelled the faint scent of coffee. She gasped, peering into Cameron's icy cold blue orbs. They were both captivating and enticing. And not just that, but beautiful as well. He smiled. 

"How does that feel, Miss Rodriguez?" He said lowly, as she bit her lip.

"Wonderful." She almost moaned, hoping that he would just finish her off. No, he wasn't doing nothing but feeling her up, but her panties were already practically a pool just from him touching her, so all he had to do was drop them and she was going to tell him whatever he wanted. 

"Great. Then, we'll pick up right here next time." He replied, pushing his chair away from the couch, as she sat up and glared at him.

"Next time? You're joking, right?" She gasped, as he nodded his head.

"No. Next time." He repeated, picking up his clipboard and strolling over to his desk.

"We still have 40 minutes left!" She growled, glancing at the clock on the wall as she swung her legs over the couch.

"And in time, we will use that 40 minutes. But not now. Goodbye, Miss Rodriguez."

Devin scoffed, jumping off the couch and tossing her heels back on. She pouted her lips, making her way to the office door as she picked up her purse.

"Oh, and Miss Rodriguez. If you can, next time, please wear a skirt. It will make things much more easier our next session."