| Chapter 15. |

Cameron dug around in his pocket for a minute before dragging out a fag and lighter. Once found, he carefully lit his cigarette and blew out a sickly smelling puff of smoke.

As he stood behind the large therapist office building, he allowed his mind to drift off about certain things. Which never happens. He only smoked when he was stressed, which wasn't often, since he usually had nothing to worry about. That is- until he met Devin Rodriguez. And for some reason, since the very first time they met, he couldn't shake her.

"I'm right here." He coughed, causing Devin to whip around quickly. Her eyes latched onto his pearly blue ones and his breathing stopped for a second. He was at a lost for words.

With skin the color of caramel, eyes a rich color of chocolate and lips that were all plump, pink and full, the features of her beautiful face was almost too much but lord, was her body a masterpiece too.

He knew first look that there was something special about this woman that stood in front of him. Something that made her strangely different from all the others. He didn't know what but whatever it was, it made the erection inside of his trousers twitch, and it surely wasn't because of nasty Eileen.

-

"Good afternoon, doctor." Devin's bubbly voice quipped, as she walked into Cameron's office. She had a large smile plastered on her face, as she gave a very cheerful wave hello.

Cameron raised his left eyebrow, glancing at her. "You're in an awfully good mood."

"Yeah," She giggled, covering her mouth in a somewhat embarrassed way. "Yesterday, some random man at the store called me beautiful."

He instinctively clenched his jaw muscles. "Oh, really?"

"Yes, really. I still can't believe it. It was so sweet. So... genuine, you know? I should have gotten his number because now, I just can't stop thinking about him." She replied, standing in front of his desk, which he was still seated in.

"I have a way to get him out of your thoughts." Cameron said lowly, crossing his arms across his chest as he leaned back in his computer chair. For some reason, he didn't want Devin to bring up her 'mysterious man' during their session.

And no, it wasn't jealousy. He just felt bad for even coming up to her the day before, knowing that she didn't know it was him. Her therapist. The guilt was just eating away at him and he needed a distraction from it.

Just then, Devin coughed loudly to get his attention, biting down on her bottom lip. "Is that so? What are we discussing today then, doctor?"

He watched her teeth sink into her lip again, images of Devin on her knees, with those same juicy lips wrapped around the head of his penis. Inside of his sweatpants, little Cameron twitched. A habit whenever the spicy Latina was around.

A smirk tugged at the end of his lips as he eyed her up and down, his eyes filling with nothing but lust. Sex. It had to be sex.

"Well, Miss Rodriguez, tell me. When was the last time that a man has given you an old fashioned orgasm?" He questioned, Devin instantly frowning at him.

"Old fashioned? Uh, what does that have to do with today's session? I thought that was already discussed." She narrowed her eyes, watching as Cameron rose from the edge of his desk and began coming towards her.

His head dropped down the space between them, his hands grabbing her waist as his mouth found it's way to the curve of her jawline, leaving a trail of kisses to her neck.

"Just answer the question, Miss Rodriguez. It determines how we use this next hour..." He growled, using his own teeth to bite down on her skin as she let out a soft whimper.