| Chapter 23. |

Already stripping out of his sweatshirt, Cameron made his way into his work building in a rushed manner. The sound of the door opening and then closing, caused Natalie to stand up and give him a furious look. She flipped her long dark brown curls behind her shoulder as she crossed her arms across her chest and glared at him.

"You're late." She growled, watching as Cameron struggled to get the shirt off his head as he rushed to the door with the mask, keys and a book bag juggling in his hands.

"No. Time. To. Talk." He managed to breathe out, Natalie leaning over and taking the items from his hold and placing it on her desk.

"You were with her, weren't you?" Natalie asked, tossing the keys into his book bag as Cameron finally succeeded in pulling the shirt off.

"Natalie." He groaned, making his way inside the office. He pulled out a white T-shirt, placing it over his head as his right hand came down to the zipper on his denim jeans.

"Three minutes," Natalie informed, looking at the watch on her wrist before she glanced back towards her co-worker or better yet, boss. "She's never late."

"She shouldn't even be coming here anymore." Cameron scoffed, folding his blue jeans as he shoved them back into the bag that Natalie had passed to him.

"Why? Because she's somewhat your girlfriend?" Natalie raised an eyebrow as Cameron shook his head viciously.

"No, because..." He attempted coming up with an excuse as he threw on the track pants he had.

"Cameron, remember that you're lying to her too. And if you ask me, your lie is slightly worse than her not telling you that she sees a therapist." Natalie quickly cut him off.

"A sex therapist." Cameron rolled his eyes, before Natalie heard the door knob jingle in the waiting room.

"Which is you! Good luck, idiot." She smirked, tossing his mask at him as she closed his office door. In good timing as well, because as soon as the door was closed- In walked Devin.

"Good afternoon, Miss Rodriguez," Natalie faked a smile, before taking a seat at her receptionist desk. "The doctor should be right with you."

"Okay, thank you." Devin answered, taking a seat in one of the chairs as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Send Miss," Cameron coughed loudly. "Send Miss Rodriguez in, please." His voice came out in that harsh and raspy tone.

"The doctor will see you now, Devin." Natalie used her first name as she nodded and scurried into the office.

"Good afternoon, Miss Rodriguez." Cameron greeted, his voice bland before he lifted his head and made eye contact with Devin.

As hard as he tried to be angry with her, he knew it wouldn't last as soon as she made eye contact with him. His scowl soon faded away, as he watched her take a seat on their favorite leather couch. He was beginning to see Devin differently than when they first met and he couldn't dare to say it was at all bad.

His pale blue eyes stayed glued to her lips, much like she was with his at the circus. He smiled, remembering the taste of her lips when they were pressed against his own.

"Hi." Devin finally blew out, ending her and his deep thoughts as she stopped biting down her bottom lip.

"How was your day?" He asked the usual question, pushing his chair closer to her by the couch.

"Fine, Cameron and I had our 3rd date." She responded, as he exhaled deeply.

"Is he... uh, the reason you're so deep in thought?" Cameron asked carefully, worried that he was the reason she was so distracted.

"Yeah, kind of." Devin sighed, as Cameron cringed. He sat up carefully, staring at Devin through the famous mask.

"What happened?" He followed up, trying to figure out what he could have done to make her upset. He thought their date went well.

"It's what didn't happen." Devin answered, sitting back in the chair as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm confused." He finally shrugged his shoulders, as Devin sighed for the second time.

"I... uh, well... okay." She struggled to get the words out.

"I really like spending time with Cameron, and when I'm around him, all I want to do is jump on top of him and beg him to fuck my brains out." She blew out in a jumble of words as she closed her eyes embarrassingly. Unfortunately for her, Cameron heard every single word. Causing the smirk tugged at the end of his lips.

"Oh, wow. Why don't you?" He replied, his hand cupping his member very careful so Devin wouldn't notice.

"Because, I like him. I can't fuck him yet, that will just ruin the relationship," Cameron sighed, understanding where Devin was coming from. Them having sex so soon, could indeed- ruin their relationship. "Which I'm not even sure is one."

"And now, we have what we have going on but isn't that cheating on Cam?" She asked, as Cameron's eyes went wide.

He didn't even consider that. Of course, Devin wasn't actually cheating- considering he was her therapist. But she didn't know that. And the nice part of him was touched by Devin's question. That was why she was so distant on the car ride home. She was worried about cheating on him.

And that made him want to tell her that they couldn't have sex. That they shouldn't have sex.But that's not what little Cameron wanted.

Little Cameron wanted to fuck Devin's brains out.

He walked over to her, pushing her back onto the couch, watching as she gasped dramatically. Pinning her beneath him, he lowered his mouth onto one side of her neck and ran his tongue along the crook of her shoulder, biting down on the skin know how that gesture would get her. Devin letting out a piercing scream as she took in the intoxicating smell of coffee.

"You and him aren't exclusive now, are you?" He hissed, somehow managing to start to take her clothes right off her small petite body.

Euphoria exploded through Devin when he turned her over on her stomach and plunged right into her, filling her up so completely and perfectly with his size.

Vicious and aggression in his thrusts, Cameron continued to pummel into her, a harsh and exciting moment for them both.

He did his usual, final grunts hissed in french, before he shot his seed into the condom. Devin soon followed suit, her breathing uneven and her body a sticky mess as she turned to face the man.

"What... what was that?" She stammered, fixing her bra and underwear that clung to her body.

"Who's to say the next time I will get to have you to myself, Miss Rodriguez?" Cameron groaned, closing his own eyes. "Might as well live it up and be the one to fuck your brains out."