| Chapter 14. |

The following morning, Cameron was pleased to wake up alone in his bed. The killer headache that he was sporting felt as if there was a ongoing jackhammer in his bedroom.

Last night, after his appointment with the lovely Devin Rodriguez, Cameron needed to clear his head and go out for a few drinks.

In all of his three years of being a sex therapist, he had never once used anything but his fingers to please all the many women that visited him.

But something must have overcame him yesterday, because there he was- on his knees giving Devin Rodriguez the best head that she had ever received in her life. And even when he fingered her, he irresponsibly forgot to grab a pair of gloves.

He let his thoughts wonder, as he used the bathroom and then went to his kitchen to get something to cure his hangover.

"What the fuck?" He cursed, seeing his best friend and roommate Mario passed out on their leather couch. Next to Mario, laid a fully naked blonde woman who was snoring lightly as half of her body hung off the edge.

"Rio." Cameron shook him awake, Mario turning around groggily. He squinted his own light brown eyes, staring at Cameron as if he was crazy.

"Cam, man... Why are you waking me up?" Mario spoke, in his own light accent.

"What happened last night, Mario?" Cameron inquired, watching as Mario rubbed his eyes harshly.

"Uh, you don't remember bro? You called me to get a few drinks because something happened with some chick at work and you wanted to get it off your mind." Mario yawned.

Instantly, Cameron's thoughts of Devin returned.

"You brought this girl home but decided you didn't wanna sleep with her, so I took her off your hands." Mario winked, as Cameron shook his head in understanding.

"Ugh, okay." Cameron sighed, turning around and finishing his journey to the kitchen. He opened one of the top cabinets to their kitchen, searching around for some coffee so he could handle his hangover.

He rolled his eyes, walking back to his room to find something to toss on. He needed to stop somewhere to get some coffee. He was never one to sleep a hangover off.

He threw on a pair of old sweatpants, a gray T-shirt, and his old Nike slides. He freshened himself up, as he placed on his leather jacket, grabbed his cell phone, keys and left the apartment.

He hopped in his all black Range Rover, putting the keys in the ignition before he started driving down the road towards Shoprite.

It was much easier for him to stop at the grocery store and buy some coffee because driving all the way to get some premade coffee was too much, considering his favorite shop was on the other side of town close by the office.

He put his hands into the pockets of his sweats, dashing down the aisles until he came to where the coffee was located inside of the grocery store. The store wasn't packed, which made him feel slightly better. He hated being in a crowded place, and was glad that there was free space inside the store.

"And baby, we don't need a bed..." A female voice sung, before accidentally bumping into Cameron and knocking the two coffee items he was considering out of his hands.

The young woman whipped around, her eyes locking with Cameron's as she tore the earbuds out of her ears. Instantly his heart race began to pick up as he stared into the deep amber brown eyes of Miss Devin Rodriguez.

"I'm so sorry!" She spluttered, Cameron instantly grabbing the quickest thing on the shelf and covering his face away from her.

"Fuck." He mumbled, turning his back so it was facing her. She stared at the man oddly from behind, biting down on her lip.

"Uh, excuse me? I'm sorry for bumping into you." Her angelic voice spoke again seconds later, as he raised an eyebrow.

"Wait a minute..." Cameron whispered to himself, coming to a revelation. Devin didn't know it was her therapist that was standing in front of her. He was just another guy.

She had no clue what he looked like with his mask off.

"I was singing along to the song and..." Devin continued, as Cameron turned back around to her.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be weird, it was really no problem." He said, in his usual normal voice. His original voice was far more husky and easier, unlike the sexy raspy one he used as her doctor.

"Oh, okay. Just wanted to make sure." Devin answered, pulling on one of the two braids she had put in her hair.

Cameron's eyes darted down her thin body in a pair of fitted track pants, a oversized hoodie and UGG slippers. She looked just as beautiful as always, even without a bit of makeup on her face. He smiled at her, watching as she turned to walk away, doing something he had never did before.

"I don't know if you hear this too much, but has anyone ever told you that you were absolutely beautiful?" He called out after her. She looked to him, a large smile quickly overtaking her face, as she blushed.

"Um... no," She giggled, waving away his comments. "I don't hear it at all."

"But it's true. You're gorgeous," He continued, as she kept the smile. "And someone should tell you that." He smirked, grabbing the coffee bean container and exiting the aisle before she could even blink.

"What?" Devin whispered, before shaking her head and continuing on her grocery shopping, her mood instantly changing.

-

Afterwards, Devin went straight home, stopping at Cami's house to pick Javon up. She didn't normally like taking him grocery shopping because he always complained about how boring it was.

"Hey, Dev." Cami answered the door, taking notice of the smile that was spread across her best friend's face.

"Mi, I got something to tell you." Devin excitedly spoke, walking inside the home as Cami shut the front door.

"What is it?" Cami furrowed her eyebrows.

"I was at Shoprite, right? I'm listening to music, doing my usual shopping..." Devin started, watching as Cami nodded her head. "I bumped into this man by accident and he just... ups and calls me beautiful. Out of nowhere, Mi!" Devin exclaimed, as Cami's eyes went wide.

"Aw, Dev. I know that was nice. What happened after that?" Cami asked, her caramel colored skin turning red in excitement for Devin.

"Uh, nothing. He left." Devin pouted her lips.

"He left? After calling you beautiful like that?" Cami questioned, as Devin nodded her head.

"Yes! He was so.. I don't know. Mysterious? And his eyes... They were the most beautiful shade of blue, my God. So familiar and breathtaking," Devin lowly quipped. "Kinda like The Therapist."

"Oh, Devin. It's not your therapist, I'm sure. Why would he stop to even talk to you? That would blow his whole cover." Cami responded, as Devin shook her head.

"Yeah, you're right. God, I wish I had gotten his number or something." Devin frowned.

"Hmm, yeah. You should have. But maybe, you'll see him again. This town is but so big." Cami shrugged her shoulders, as Devin bit her lip in agreement.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." Devin sighed, before letting her thoughts of the mysterious man fill her head.