| Epilogue. |

* Two years later. *

That nauseous queasy feeling that you get when your nervous about something remained in the pit of Devin's stomach as she reluctantly stood from the chair she was occupied in, and made her way to Cami next to the hotel bed. Cami smiled, her eyes taking in Devin's whole appearance in her beautiful form fitting wedding gown.

"You look beautiful, Devin. And... nervous." Cami laughed, spinning her best friend around and clasping the diamond necklace around her neck as Devin remained silent.

"Don't worry, boo. Today is your day, and tonight, you'll be doing some unmentionable freaky things with your new husband." Cami winked, as a small smile crept on to Devin's face.

Cami leaned forward on the edge of her toes, adjusting the matching diamond tiara over Devin's up-do. She sighed, wrapping her arms around the blushing bride, rocking her back in forth as Devin let out a much needed breath.

"I'm scared, Mi. This is all just so scary to think about." Devin whispered into her ear, as Cami bopped her head up and down.

"I know. But you and Cam are made for each other. To face the fear together, to live life together," Cami replied, glancing at the watch on her wrist. "Oooh. We gotta get out of here. You ready?"

Devin nodded her head as she bit down on her lip. She turned, looking at herself in the mirror. "As ready as I'll ever be."

-

Devin watched with a smile from the inside of the crystal white limo, as Cameron's youngest cousin Cristina scurried down the small pathway throwing the multiple colored rose petals down on the green grass of the local park, next to her brother Cristian, who was the ring bearer.

They had originally wanted Javon to do it, but now at the age of 9- he claimed he was too cool to have such a little kid job in the wedding. But good thing, Cam's family came with kids. Once they made it to their destination, the door to the limo opened, and suddenly Devin felt herself being pulled out of the back seat. Her eyes instinctually wandered over to Cameron who had the biggest smile plastered on his lips.

He looked breathtakingly handsome in his ivory white suit, with the light champagne trim. Devin's grip tightened on her bouquet as she got prepared to allow Brian to walk her down the aisle. However, her jaw dropped and flatlined, once seeing Brian standing near Cameron, practically on the other side of the park. Who was going to walk her down the aisle if he was over there?

Almost like a sign, a small little voice had answered her thoughts. "Can I walk you down, my lady?"

Devin gasped, seeing Javon in his adorable tuxedo with his arm outstretched to walk his mother down the aisle. He had his glasses hanging on the bridge of his nose as he gave Devin a wide and bright smile. Devin held back tears, nodding her head and letting her arm wiggle between Javon's. She wasn't that tall already, even with the 2 inch heels on and it was evident that Javon was gong to take after his father's tall figure.

Finally reaching the end of the path, Javon released his mother's arm and ventured off to stand next to Cameron, Brian and Mario as the cameras flashed in his face. Alongside her, stood Cami and Natalie, posing for the photographers pictures as well. Devin sighed, facing Cameron in front of the pastor they had come to officiate them as husband and wife.

She looked up at her handsome man, tears in his eyes as he stared at her, mouthing the words "I love you so much, gorgeous" as he squeezed her hands. A tear escaped her own eyelid as she took everything in. This was it. She was getting married to the man of her dreams. And looking at him, all that fear from before was gone. This was forever.