| Chapter 10. |

The off white colored door to Devin's best friend's home creaked wide open, revealing a smiling Brian and his scowling wife, Cami a couple of feet behind him. Brian was of rich dark brown skin tone, had brown eyes and a well built body. He was growing some facial hair, as most men were doing this time of year and it worked well on him. Devin could easily admit that her best friend's husband was sexy, even though he was like a brother to her.

"Hey, Dev. What's up, little man?" Brian grinned, reaching out his fist for Javon to pound, which the young boy did excitedly.

"Hey Brian." Javon's mother greeted, wrapping her arms around the muscular and taller man for a hug.

"What's up with her?" Devin asked, pointing to Cami who kept her pout a few feet away. She heard Devin's question and rolled her eyes, scrolling through her phone. 

"She's being over dramatic about nothing, as always." Brian chuckled, closing the door as their two guests made their way inside the house.

"Hi, Auntie Mi!" Javon exclaimed, running to Cami as she scooped him up into her arms.

"Hey, baby boy. How are you?" She replaced her frown with a smile quickly as she placed Javon back down on the floor.

Javon's smile erased a bit, as he pushed his glasses up his small face. "I'm okay."

"Just okay? Well, I got a surprise for you, that might just make you better than okay." Brian joined in the conversation, a sneaky smile on his face.

"What is it, Uncle Brian?" Javon furrowed his eyebrows, watching as Brian pulled a video game from behind his back.

"Super Spider-Man 4?" Javon gasped, covering his mouth in shock.

"Uh huh, just for my favorite little nephew. Let's go test it out, huh?" Brian smirked, wasting no time in running down the hall with Javon following right behind him. Two big ass kids. 

"My son is officially spoiled." Devin shook her head, taking a seat on the chocolate brown couch that Cami had in her spacious living room.

"I didn't buy that damn game, I tried to get him another set of Spiderman pajamas with the matching slippers." Cami scoffed, sitting down next to Devin.

"Please, he already has enough of those."

"But he looks so adorable in them. There's no sense in him having that violent ass video game anyway." Cami kissed her teeth, as Devin raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, so that's why you have an attitude? I'm pretty sure there's no violence in a Spiderman game, Mi." Devin giggled.

"I don't care! I told Brian not to get it, and of course, he didn't listen to me." Cami pouted, before Devin erupted into a fit of giggles. "And what the hell is so funny? I don't believe I told a damn joke."

"Nothing, you're right, Mi. Brian is wrong like always. He shouldn't have got a game that he and Javon will enjoy together." Devin continued to laugh at how her best friend was acting.

"Okay. I'm only going to assume that your first therapy session is what got you all giggly, let's kick Cami while she's down today." Cami quipped, grabbing the TV remote, fake ass attitude still on display.

"We didn't do anything." Devin got her attention, watching as Cami dropped her jaw.

"You didn't do anything?" Cami repeated, her face scrunched up confused. "I'm lost, is that not what makes him The Therapist?

"Cami, he's licensed. That's how he's a therapist," Devin pushed her arm playfully. "But he just felt me a little, nothing else happened."

"Nothing?" Cami narrowed her big brown eyes. "Nothing? Aren't we paying this man to illegally play with your-" 

"We are not paying a damn thing," Devin interrupted. "And yeah, I thought it was going to be more too. But I just talked about myself a little and he massaged my thighs. It was like 10 minutes." 

"Hmm," Devin let her mind wonder back to when their faces were just inches apart and she could feel his shallow heartbeat. "Did he want it?"

"I... I could have sworn he wanted it. He looked like he did, but he said we'll finish next time." She answered.

"Damn, he sounds like a little tease. Probably because of that little attitude you gave him the first time. I'm  sure more will happen next time, I mean, it was your first session." Cami gave her two cents.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Devin exhaled a sharp breath.

"Mmm, did you like it, though? I mean... Did you want it?" Cami raised an curious eyebrow.

Devin thought of her therapist's ivory skin, his tousled messy brown hair, his soft plump strawberry pink lips and his captivating cerulean blue eyes. He had some facial hair growing in too, and she adored the tattoos on his skin. She only saw a bit of his face and though, honestly, she could mistake him for any white man, she couldn't deny that beyond the mask, there was one thing. 

And that was that she had wanted him more than anything.