#9 - He Gets Jealous

Preference #8 - He Gets Jealous

Tristan-
You had been invited to a pool party at your best friends house and you had just bought a new bikini for your holiday next week so you decided to wear that.

"Come on (Y/N) we gotta be there in 10" Tris yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming now" you answered walking downstairs in you bikini with a dress over it an some sandals. You got there about 15 minutes later and you went round the side of the house to the pool.

"(Y/N)!" You heard your best friend yell.

"Hey (Y/F/N)" you yelled back.

"Drinks kitchen pool there have a blast" she said after she hugged you and Tris and went off again to her boyfriend.

"I'm going getting a drink, want anything" Tris asked.

"No I'm alright I'll be at the pool" you said walking off to go to the rest of your friends at the pool.

You got half way there and was suddenly spin round you expected it to be Tris so you pouted for him to kiss you but when you saw it was your other best friend Jason you laughed.

"Hey Jas" you said and hugged him.

"Hey (Y/N) long time no see" he said as he nuzzled his head in your neck.
You pulled away and you sat down on a patch of grass next to each other quite close. You stayed there for about 5 more minute talking till you saw Tris walking up with a angered face and you and Jas stood up.

"Tristan meet Jason, Jason meet Tristan" you introduced them "Her boyfriend" Tris added putting his hand round your waist and pulling you towards him.

You giggled to yourself a bit and looked at Tris with a smile and he smiled back.

You all chatted for the whole party catching up and generally taking.
"Nice to see you (Y/N), bye Tristan" Jason said as he hugged you for extra Long than normal and nodded at Tris and walked off.

"I don't like him" Tris said as soon as he was out of ear shot.

"Why?" You so and looking at Tris confused.

"He was all over you, I'm your boyfriend not him" he said latching his hands round your waist and pulling you into his chest.

"Tris, he's gay" you laughed you knew he was jealous you just enjoyed the protective side him.

"I feel stupid now" He whined at you.

"I'm sorry" you said kissing him.

"You're forgiven" he said kissing you again.

Brad-
You were currently with Brad and the rest of the band whilst they opened or McFly on there tour and you were talking to Dougie about how much you have wanted to learn the bass since you were a kid and he decided it would be fun to teach you one of your favourite songs in the 2 hours before the concert.

"Right so that finger goes there, that or there and then play that together with all the other chords I showed you" Dougie instructed putting his arms round me and trying to teach me the solo from 5 Colours In Her Hair.

"Yay I can play bass!" You squealed as Brad walked in the stadium.

"Yes you get it" Dougie said hugging you.

"Thank you so much" you said hugging him back.

"Your welcome and I you want t learn anything else just call me" he said handing you a piece of page with his number on.

"Will do" you said running over to Brad (who was stood at the wing of the stage still) with the bass in your hand.

"Babe, guess what" you said excitedly.