Brad Imagine for Juliet

"Babe what's wrong?" Luke asked you.

"Nothing, why?" You asked him.

"You just seem pre-occupied but come on we got to head to Key 103 Live" He said taking your hand and leading you to the van.

"Who's performing tonight?" You asked trying to sound interested for his sake.

"Erm us, Rixton, Little Mix, Cher Lloyd, Jess Glynne, Neon Jungle, Foxes, Katy B, Ella Henderson and, uh, The Vamps" He replied. (I didn't go but I wish I did it looked like a blast!)

"Wait The Vamps?" You asked shocked.

"Yeah you like them?" He asked you.

"You could say that" You said shrugging.

"Okay...anyway come on were here" He said and pulled you out the van.

You walked in the arena and marvelled at how big it is and empty. You didn't notice you were stood on the stage until you walked straight into a wall.

Or someone's chest.

You looked up and saw James McVey.

"Juliet?" He asked helping you up.

"Hey James" You said waving slightly.

"Oh my, come on I know someone who will be happy to see you" He said pulling you through the halls backstage.

"No James, please" You said trying to tug your arm out of his grasp.

"Come on Brad will love to see you" He said opening the dressing room door.

"BRAD" He yelled as he pulled you in.

"James don't" You yanked your arm out his grasp so hard you fell onto the floor.

"What James? I'm getting ready" Brad asked walking in with a towel on.

"Juliet? What you doing here" Brad asked helping you up.

"Er I'm here with my, er, boyfriend" You whispered.

"Who? Do I know him?" He asked sadly.

"Probably it's Luke Hemmings" You answered.

"Oh okay" He said sadly.

You were waiting at the wings 2 hours later watching The Vamps perform on stage and for then to announce that the next act was 5 Seconds Of Summer. You were just amazed at how far they had got after not knowing them for just 2 years.

"--- 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER" Was all you heard when the boys ran past you onto the stage and started but when Brad was coming off the stage instead of going with the other boys he came in your direction.

"What's up Brad?" You asked him.

"This" He said and kissed you.

You didn't pull back, you didn't not kiss him, you kissed him back.

"Brad what was that?" You asked when he pulled away.

"I never stopped loving you, when I made that mistake of kissing my ex and you left I was so depressed. I didn't talk to her again" He said leaning his head on your shoulder.

"Brad I never stopped loving you either but after seeing you suck face with that b!tch I couldn't deal with it I had to leave and then I met 5SOS at a photo shoot I was running for my company and I thought maybe I just need to move on but I realised whenever him with him I think of you by I don't know how to tell Luke that, I don't want to ruin our friendship" By now you were crying o his shoulder.

"Tell him when he comes off stage but please I want to be with you, I loved you ever since I saw you for the first time" He said looking you in the eyes and you nodded, he got up again and want backstage.

"Babe, what was that?" Luke asked coming off stage.

"Luke I need to tell you something" You said pulling him to the side and he nodded for you to continue.

"Well when we met I was still in love with someone and I thought if I tried to move on then I'd be ok but I'm not an I'm still in love with someone else" You explained.

"Really? So do you want to break up then?" He asked strangely calm.

"Your taking this well. Why?" You asked confused.

"Well I guess I didn't really fall in love with you but we were friends and it's not like we ever had sex so it's ok" He said hugging you, "friends?" He asked.

"Yeah ok see you later" You said walking away surprised.

"Brad?" You asked as you rounded a corner an bumped into him.

"So?" He asked.

"He never loved me, I never loved him, we never had sex so it's all good" You shrugged.

"Great so now will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully.

"No" You said and started walking away.

"What" He said dazed

"I'm joking" You said and you ran into his arms and kissed him.