#18 - You Used To Like A Different Member

Preference No. 18 - You Used To Like Another Member

James-

"(Y/N) come here!" You heard James yell down the stairs. So you went up to him and found him in your loft looking through your old boxes.

"What?" You asked him.

"Whats all this?" He asked putting down a box that was full with lots of posters, pictures and cardboard cut outs.

"Erm, that's, er" You said rubbing the back of your neck.

"That (Y/N) is a box full of pictures of Tristan a Tristan cut out and a Tristan facemask" He said standing and folding his hands in front of you.

"Explanation for all this?" He asked you expectantly.

"That's from years ago" You replied.

"So why do you still have it all?" He asked.

"I don't know no reason I just forget it was up here" You shrugged.

"How do I know you no longer like him?" He asked.

"I'm in a relationship with you, not him" You replied hugging him.

"I'm sorry for overreacting you just have a load of pictures of my best friend" He said hugging you back.

"You have nothing to worry about I'm with you not him" You said and kissed him.

Brad-

"(Y/N) look what I just found" Brad said walking into the kitchen with his phone.

"What?" You said going over to him. You looked at his phone and saw a fan had sent him a link to one of your old tumblr account that was dedicated to Connor because he used to be your favourite.

"Er whats that?" You asked playing dumb.

"The fans sent me a link it says go look at your fan girl girlfriend" He said laughing.

"There's no need to look at that" You said trying to take the phone off him but he ran away before you could and locked himself in the bathroom.

"Brad please don't look at it" You pleaded from outside the door where you were sitting. The door opened and Brad walked out looking smug.

"What?" You asked getting up confused.

"You used to like Connor then, so much that you had a tumblr account dedicated to him of all pictures and little imagines about him?" He smirked at you.

"Yeah, and why aren't you mad about that?" You asked him.

"Because I'm the one that you ended up with not him" He said kissing your forehead.

"Yeah well who can resist your charm" You joked poking his chest.

"No one just ask all the fans" He laughed.

Tristan-

"Tris have you seen this?" You heard Brad say to Tris.

"What?" You heard Tris say then there was a lot of laughing but when you walked in it all stopped.

"What you laughing at?" You asked confused.

"Oh nothing" Brad said slinging an arm over your shoulder, "Just that you love me not Tris" e said laughing.

"What?" You asked shocked.

"Oh we found your old twitter that was all about 'Brad follow me', 'I love you', 'Your my fave'" Brad said in a high pitched so called girl voice.

"You weren't supposed to find that" You said shyly.

"Oh well it funny you like me more that Tristan" Brad laughed.

"No I used to not anymore" You said going sitting on Tristan's lap.

"You sure you could have all this" He said gesturing up and down himself.

"Yeah I'm good without all that" You said pointing at him.

"Suit yourself" He shrugged and sat on a different couch and Tristan kissed your forehead and whispered 'Love you' in your ear.

Connor-

"Right James what was your first impression of me?" You asked James. You were playing the question game backstage before a concert and this game was to cure your boredom.

"I'll be honest I thought you were hot and a very nice person but Connor got you first" He laughed.

"Haha same I thought you were hot and I admit I had a a little crush on you at first" You said laughing not registering what you were actually saying until it was too late and you turned to your boyfriend Connor to see his reaction.

"You like JAMES!" He yelled.

"No used to before I talked to you but when I did I fell totally and completely in love with you" You said hugging his waist to stop him from over reacting.

"Yeah but James" He said gesturing to him.

"What's wrong with me?" James asked pretending to be offended.

"Oh nothing I'm just glad (Y/N) came to her senses and chose the better option" Connor said smugly.

"Yeah whatever" James said laughing and you turned and grinned at Connor and he kissed you and during all this Tristan and Brad were rolling on the floor laughing.