Brad Imagine for 5sos_thevamps7

"Bradley Will Simpson get your arse up and down here!" Bradley's mum yelled up the stairs.

"What?" He asked walking down the stairs with his oh so sexy morning voice that you loved so much. Also only wearing a pair of boxers showing off his tanned, toned chest.

"Well you see this person next to me, yeah well it's your girlfriend and she is here to see you her boyfriend because she hasn't for about 3 months" His mum said pushing you at him.

"Hey" you grinned.

"KENI!" He screamed and hugged you.

"Right I'm leaving you two have fun, but not too much fun oh and Bradley put some clothes on" She laughed and went out the door.

"Care to explain what all that was about" Brad asked going upstairs and you followed.

"I appeared asked for you and I have no idea about the rest" You laughed going into his room.

Brad started to get changed until you got up and stopped him.

"No" you said taking his jeans off him.

"We're hanging out aren't we?" He asked confused.

"Yeah we are right here with these" you said falling onto his bed pulling out some DVD's.

"Fine by me" he shrugged and lay next to you but you got back up.

"Clothes?" You asked walking to his wardrobe.

"Joggers and shirt in wardrobe" he said setting up the bed. You got changed into his clothes and lay with him on the bed.

You spent the rest of the day watching whatever films he had, snuggled up with him whilst he played with your hair.

(Picture on the side is Brad trying to seduce you ;) )