The Plan

White's POV

It's been weeks since Captain moves to his own rented apartment (which was really mine but he insisted on renting it from me, what the hell? i would just let him live there for God's sake). We have been working our asses off this past weeks, and we haven't been able to enjoy our sweet time together and i miss him like crazy that i once mistook a young lady as him (it's my luck that i haven't called her yet).

I decided to give it a rest and get away for a moment from our jobs. So i give him a call that early night, after i finished my job.

"Baby, you home? i'll go there now, is that ok?"

"Ok P'. Just finished showering."

"Then you must be ready for me, right?"

"Never."

I laughed. He's always be so shy in that department, altough i know he gets to enjoy it too.

I reach the apartment after i bought him dinner, and knocked on his (or mine, i got confuse) door at about eight.

And there he was, carelessly wearing boxer and sleeveless tee, his hair ruffled deliciously on the sides of his face.

"Is that what you're wearing when you're having a guess?" I frowned. He looked ridiculously delicious in that outfit. If someone sees him they would jumped at him that instant.

He laughed. "What? nothing's wrong with the way i look, P'. Nobody will say anything about this."

He can be naive sometimes. He doesn't know that he can attract any man (and women) into him in any second, so he sometimes dressed carelessly.

"Take my advice. Don't just wear a boxer and a shirt infront of a stranger because they can do 'this'." I pushed him to the nearest wall and caged him in between my arms. I prevent him from getting away by placing my leg between his thigh.

"P' is jealous again, aren't you P'?" he grinned at me. I kissed his cheeks one by one. He had lost his chubbiness since i don't know when, but it was still plumpy and soft, the way i like it.

"Yes, i'm jealous. Am i wrong? Having a boyfriend like you makes me jealous. I mean, look at this, smooth milky white skin..." I ran my fingers through his arms and neck.

"This flushed cheeks.." i kissed his cheek again, lovingly. He blushed even more and make him even more adorable.

"This starry eyes...." I kissed his hazel big eyes. My heart starts to fluttered. Badump..badump...it was just a soft beat, but it's enough to wake up the inner beast in me.

"Mmm...this cute nose bridge.." I planted a soft kisses along the bridge of his nose.

"This...rosy, plumpy, moisted, and full lips..." I brushed his lips with my lips, just a light peck along the way, and it successfully made him moaned softly. I feel him growing down there, and i smirked victoriously.

"P'..." His warm breath hitting me, short and labored, and i know that he was starting to get excited.

"Mmmmm? what is it Captain?anything you need?" I whisper to him and slurred my words. I like to tease him. I keep on teasing his lips with the light brush of my lips, gently and patiently. I waited for his reply.

His hands were reaching for my waist and reluctantly clutching at me. I know what he want, but i need him to say it to me.

"P'..." He kiss me back, lightly too, as if he was hesitant to do further.

"Captain, this lips, who are they belongs to?"I licked his lips with the tip of my tongue.

I lifted his chin so he couldn't turn his face away.