The Butterfly Night

(please turn on the music😁😁)

White's POV

I can't believe tomorrow is the big day. We're going to have a vacation! Just the two of us in a strange land! How exciting is that? I couldn't sleep so i rearranged my already packed stuff for the 4th times already. My feet turns into a racing wheel which couldn't stop moving. I wonder what Captain's feeling right now, he must be feeling the same with me...or not?

I was so anxious but i didn't have guts to call him since he told me he's gonna be busy the whole afternoon with his photoshoot. I couldn't stop my heart from pondering, so i decided to call my friend instead.

"Sap, White? such an unusual time for you to call me." He said. He was having a casting for an upcoming lakorn.

"Nothing. Just anxious about tomorrow. Have any advice?" I pace the room once more. I think i've come to Bali sooner than the airplane if i keep pacing like this.

"Oh you mean your honeymoon with him? No i don't have many advice, just buy a lot of condoms and big tube of lube. That's all."

I really had to kick his ass once in a while. He giggled so hard, all i want to do was to punch him on the face.

"Want me to hit your face, huh?!" I yelled at him.

He laughed. "You're being too much, White. It's just a Goddamit vacation. Vacation. Plant it in your dirty muddled mind. It's not some honeymoon where all you can do is making babies. Wait...you guys can't make babies so everything will be alright, ok? jayen, jayen.."

As if he can read my mind. I WAS having dirty thought all the time. Hey, i'm a normal guy, by the way.

"It's our first vacation as a lover, sonofabitch. Naturally i feel excited. What can i do? I've been pacing this room since hours ago." My heart racing like a shinkanshen and my feet was restless like i was wearing a skater.

My friend laughing non stop for a minute before replying.

"Watch some cartoon on kids network or play some music to console yourself. If it stays the same just jerk it off, dude. Hell i don't know what else to say. Bye for now, audition's starting."

I feel so awkward now. After considering some aspects, i decided to play some guitar to loosen up my stress. Actually i'm not good with guitar, Captain is. Guitar always reminds me of him and his guitar was in my room, he left it here the last time he pay me a 'visit'. I admit, i made him left the guitar so i have a reason to ask him to go to my house.

The first tune that comes up in my brain was my song back when we played Love Sick, the song Phun sing for Noh.

It was a beautiful moment, i didn't think that i can sing it that time. I never sing before, and i was afraid that everybody would run away if they hear me sing.

It was proven effective to calm my heart, and i felt drowsy since i was pacing nonstop for hours.

I fell asleep still holding his guitar, and the next thing i know, i woke up by a sweet voice in my ears.

"P'White, you're asleep?"

I feel someone on top of me, whispering to my ears. When i open my eyes, it was Captain! How did he even get in my room?

"Oh, did i surprise you? I asked my mother and father in law to let me in, and they did. The asked me to give you, this..." He showed me a bouquet of flower which was meant to be a decoration for my room. A rose, orchid, and jasmine.