Sunrise With You

White's POV

Before the first ray of the sun shines above us, i woke my boyfriend up and we walked hand in hand along our private Kuta beach. It was still dark at the moment, the weather was still cold and the misty haze still surround us. We can see Pura everywhere we look, and sweet scent of Pura's offering consisting of local flowers and incense being burned creating magical atmosphere.

I hold his hand real tight as we sit by the beach on the nearest bench. We look at each other in the silence, not minding to talk. It's just beautiful just the way it is. He and i, just the two of us.

Our hair were blown by the morning wind, and his dishevel hair was so tempting to be touched. I kissed his cold hand and placed it to my chest. He let me do that.

Minutes passed, the sound of the waves was unending, like the sound of our heartbeat. It was so peaceful, like we own this world to ourselves.

Then slowly, the day was unfolding infront of our eyes as the first rays of the sun was gradually emerging from the horizon. So warm, that yellow color was radiating to us, giving us it's spirit that never fades.

We arrived at night yesterday so we didn't get to see the beauty of the beach. But as the sun ray shines above us, we can see it glowing. That beach was an untold story of beauty.

The beach was a tranquil blue, the waves of the sea hitting the sea shore like a lover's touch, so gentle and smooth. From far away we can see a proud mountain standing as if floating above the sea, as the golden rays gradually climbing up, bringing us the brighest light on earth. Totally captivating.

 Totally captivating

"So beautiful..." Captain's said as if he was dreaming. And it was, i wish we can have this moment forever.

"While the moon and the sun have their own time of hide and seek, you can't never hide yourself, Captain."

He look at me for a while, trying to digest the meaning of my words.

"It doesn't matter whether the sun is rising or setting, or the moon is hiding, i can always see how beautiful you are."

He was blushing hearing me but doesn't say anything. I guess he was too absorbed by the scenery infront of him.

"You're so full of bullshit, P'." He laugh.

"Captain, do you feel better? can you walk far? i want to take us for a visit to the mountain and village." I teased him, a bit worried about his condition last night.

He throw me his slipper."Try to ask me again. I'll make you eat the sand."

I laughed hard. This boyfriend of mine is such a tease. So easy to tease him, i love to do that to him every now and then.

"Then let's go shower, we have to leave fast."
.
.
We rented a mountain bike to be used in the paddy field close to the beach. It was such a scenery, a vast horizon of green fields on our right while the beach was on our left. We took our bike to the green paddy field and took some photograph (Captain has his camera with him).