Beautiful Creatures

White's POV

That day i wanted to make some research about our situation. I have a feeling that this awful condition was due to that sudden change of weather on that fateful afternoon, but i still don't know what kind of calamity befallen upon us.

Phun provided us with any tools and references that we were needed, and i'm thankful that he trusted us enough to use his study room.

It was a very large library with rows and rows of textbooks everywhere i look, with state of the art computers and every technologies you could only dream of. I search through every corners and websites for the answer, but still couldn't figure out what had happened to us.

Afternoon come too soon and Captain was asleep beside me (he fell asleep somewhere in the middle of the piles of textbook that he read), when a brazen voice of a that snobbish aristocrat arose from behind me.

"Still lost? haven't find what you're looking for? "

He sat beside me and curiously peeking through my work, then smirked at my foolishness. He must be having the fun of his life time watching my old school skill in computer. Hey, we have 200 years gap here, dude.

"Have you done what i told you to do?" I sneered at him, as my revenge. I know he couldn't do that. He may looked like 'all-so-manly' man but actually he was just a coward regarding his own love life.

His face was blank in an instant. He stop all his movement and looking at me.

"I don't know what to do. I read books about how to make children but it was supposed to be done after marriage, isn't it? or can i make children now?"

I don't know whether i should be laughing like a maniac or slap him over and over again. I can't believe he's a virgin!! I stiffled my laughter with my hands until it died down a bit, pretending to have a fit of cough.

"If you make children now i would guarantee you that he would object to it, since he can get pregnant before school is ended. What you need to do is to make him believe that you love him, brat."

He turned his face to me with that puzzled look, i wanted to hit him in the face.

"Phun, when you're near to him, what do you want to do? when you're away from him, what do you feel?" I asked him.

His gaze fall on the desk and started to smile, maybe remembering their togetherness.

"I can say in only one sentences...that my heart would beat against my ribcage so hard if i think about him, no matter how far or how near he is to me."

That's exactly what i felt for Captain, actually until now i still feel the same. No matter how far we get, or how close we are to each other, my heart would still beat like crazy when i'm thinking about him.

But my issue was different from him. I wasn't a virgin when we first met, and i know how to love him properly. but this guy is unbelievably....DUMB!!

"Well, why don't you say that to him? how do you actually feel towards him?" I asked him impatiently.

Just when i finished my sentences, the person we've been talking about showed up in front of us, innocently with his shirt half buttoned and showing his milky white chest with a hint of *choke* rosy hill inside his shirt.

We looked at him with our jaws almost dropping to the ground. He rubbed his eyes and looking at us with a droopy eyes.

"The maid asked me to inform you that lunch is served. Young Masters can head to the dining room."

Phun stood up when he comes back from the dreamy land.

"Noh, come here. "

Noh complies, and stand before his husband to be. Then gently, Phun pulled that innocent boy towards him.
"You shouldn't be roaming around the house half naked like this. It's inappropriate and i don't wish for others to see what's private to my eyes. Do you understand?" He said with a gentle tone. I can see how the boy next to him blushing furiously, and tried to hide his face. Cute.