Immersed

Captain's POV

P'White's perfect nose bridge was so close to me, nudging my own nose while he close his eyes. The way he bite his own lips after he moisted it with his tongue was so seductive, and now that lips were pressed against mine in a nervous kiss.

His hands were caressing my hair and my head while i was laying on the bed, asking permission to go on further.

I lifted my hands and reaching out to him, to his smooth cheeks, admiring his perfect skin. I pull him closer to me, to a very intimate yet tender kiss. We don't need to rush it. We have all that we need right here, right now, in front of each other.

My love, my live, i'm savoring each moments when we engaged our self in a beautiful kissing battle. How precious it was when we entangle ourselves, exploring each others sensitive spots within our mouths.

We forgot ourselves, forget the way we used to breath, because we breath through each other's air. I pulled him into tight embrace so i can be as close to him as i could, be as one with him like we were the same individual.

I feel him slipping away from me just to replace those kisses on my face with another trails of undemanding kisses all throughout my body. He kissed me on the neck, so tenderly, like the whisk of fresh air on the summer sun, placing an uncountable amount of love, and make a journey to my shoulder blade, while his hands traced my body side and kneaded the palm of his hands on my lower cheeks.

It was as if he surrounded me with love so vast and deep, the way he look at me with those big, dark abyss. It was like i'm drowned so deep but never wanted to surfaced from it ever again.

I touch his luscious and smooth hair, it feels like satin under my touch. I couldn't resist myself from the pleasure he gave me when he begins to give alot of attention to the little hills on my chest. I've sense it a thousand times already, but everytime feels like brand new. It's the way he make my body as his playing ground, like a child who can never get enough of his toy, which make me so addicted to him. He knows how to make me feels so special to him, like the most precious thing in the world.

A deep sigh comes out of me, it tickles but in the same way send me to the clouds, the way he tease my skin. He burns every inches and corner of my skin with his love, from the top of my hair to the bottom of my body, each with never ending passion.

He lifted up my foot, and beginning to planted a gentle and sweet kisses up to the brim of my inner thigh, where he tease me with an utmost care.

"Captain, the bearer of my child..." A single tear he shed from the corner of his eyes was filled with love, as he proceed to shower me with kisses.

He keep on teasing me while preparing me, whispering words of love to my ears.

Then he comes to me and hugged me from behind, and lifted one of my legs and place it on his strong arms.

I feel his eagerness behind me, so strongwilled as he is, as if asking me for a permission to come to my yard, and i gave it to him.

I guard him to where the garden was, where he can play as much as he like. It was always be his, his heaven, his playing ground, his place to hide from his restlessness.

We danced to this sensuous rythm of music in our heart, following every notes and keys the way we knows it, until we overexert ourselves in this endless game of love.

The peak was so near yet we didn't want to reach, we didn't want to end it but as ever, we were forced to end it when that spark emerged from the core.

We catched our breaths, we held each other, trying to hold on to a single thread of hope that soon we can dance again.

"Captain, you know that i can't be sated with just once, do you?"