Jealousy

White's POV

Though i was sure that the man didn't get the chance to rape Captain since i got there in time before he could break the barrier ( and believe me, it's not easy), i just want to make sure that Captain was alright so i took him to the doctor. And the doctor said exactly what i had in mind.

"Lucky that you have a strong muscle down there. Only an abrasive wound on the surface, that's all."

That was what he said. I couldn't be more grateful to the God for taking care of him.

But it doesn't stop me from being jealous. From that darn day on i was being more possessive with him. I took him to his campus, i picked him up when he's finished, i took him to whatever show he attended and whatever jobs he took.

My jealousy sometimes get in his nerves that he complaint so much.

"P', come on, it's just a lecture. You don't have to take me there. I have my own car for God's sake!!"He grumbles all the way to his campus. I let him complaining. It was for his own safety, and he shouldn't stop me from doing what i'm doing now.

From that fated day i always check on his phone. I know his password so i could surf through his phone easily. I know what he posted on his twitter and instagram, his weibo account, his friends list, etc. And sometimes when i feel that someone being overly close to him i'll just block the person from his social media. As simple. What? i don't have the right? I'm his fucking husband jerkhead! If you have anything else in your small brain, here, i can block you!!

What makes my head dizzier was that sonofabitch of a man was not being expelled from the agency! Being an A rate actor has an advantage on him. So this is a battle between me and him, i have to win this. Captain was being extra cautious now, he doesn't even speak to him anymore, only when they have work together and when they're with friends.

" Why don't you resign from the agency Captain? would be so much easier..." i said as i drive him off to his campus.

"I'll put a GPS on you if i think you're not save you know." He hit me instantly as soon as he hears that. His usual gentle eyes soon become so fierce when they look at me.

"Fuck. You think i'm some kind of a criminal?" He showed me his middle finger.

"Hey P'. What if i join you when you practice Muay Thai? so i can defend myself." I chuckled hearing that words coming from his sweet lips. And let other guys see my private share of skin? that milky white skin of his in the locker room? is he insane?

"Better to lock you up in our room so no body else would look at you."

He grumbled and cursed me. Like i care. I should hire a bodyguard for him, or give him a guard dog to defend him.

"I've a contract with the agency, P". It's not that easy to break the contract, you know that right?"

He's right. It's not that easy. If he breaks it he will have to pay a large sums of money, sometimes not a reasonable number.

And it was all the more reason to be jealous of him. Lots of gorgeous dudes and chicks in his agency, and they can seduce him in any way they imagine.

"P'... P'..!! We're arrived. Are you spacing out? Geeezz..You're really out today. By the way can you take me to a dinner with my friends from campus? Won't take so long, and you can even join us."

I nod at him. Of course i'll join him. I waited for a long time to get invited into his life. I'll even pay for their meal if needed.
.
.
I waited restlessly for my boyfriend's call outside my studio. That boy sure didn't know how long i've waited for his call. Then suddenly a tap on my shoulder wake me up from my train of thoughts.